- 8 min ago Atum 1.0 Cafe-Racer Style Electric Motorcycle Commences Its Deliveries: Read More To Find Out!
- 29 min ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine Review Video: Here Are Our First Impressions Of The Luxury Sedan
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For February 2021: Bajaj Auto Registers An Overall Yearly Growth Of 6 Per Cent
- 1 hr ago Review: Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan — When Style Meets Aerodynamics
- Technology Apple iPad Pro 2021 With A14 Chipset Likely To Go Official In March
- News Didn’t even realise: PM after taking first vaccine shot
- Movies Rubina Dilaik And Abhinav Shukla’s Nati Dance Is Too Adorable To Miss, See Video
- Finance Bitcoin Continues To Drop From All Time High; Down Over 26%
- Sports India vs England: Varun Chakravarthy yet to clear Yo-Yo test, doubtful for T20I series, says report
- Education Maharashtra Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2021 Will Be Conducted, Says Gaikwad Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Hyundai's best-selling model, the Creta, was launched earlier this month and has been doing well for the company. While the 2020 models offer plush interiors, some owners have begun customizing their vehicles.
Images uploaded by Car Stylein, a Delhi based custom shop, the pictures reveal that the Hyundai Creta receives premium looking interiors. The upholstery get a dual tone, brown and black treatment, and the dashboard appears to be soft-touch for most part.
The seats look like they offer better under thigh support, and while we're unsure of the grade of the leather used, it certainly looks more premium than material used on the stock seats.
The leather treatment continues along the A-pillars, and at the armrest at the front row seats. The door panels feature soft-touch materials and look well crafted.
No other changes have been made to this particular Hyundai Creta. The vehicle continues to feature a cascading grille at the front, a new set of LED projector headlights and DRLs, LED fog lamps, and a central air dam with a faux scuff plate at the bottom.
The Hyundia Creta BS6 model features a seven-inch fully digital instrument cluster, steering wheel mounted controls, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and the brand's latest Blue Link Connectivity solutions.
The 2020 Hyundai Creta BS6 arrive with three options for engines - 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines that produce 115bhp/ 144Nm of torque, and 115bhp/ 250Nm of torque respectively.
The third option is a 1.4-litre T-GDI petrol engine that produces 140bhp of power and 242Nm of torque. All engines are offers with a standard six-speed manual transmission. Automatic transmission options include a six-speed CVT for the 1.5-litre petrol, a torque converter for the 1.5-litre diesel, and a seven-speed DCT for the 1.4-litre turbo petrol.
Safety features on the Hyundai Creta BS6 models include keyless entry, a tyre pressure monitoring system, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, an electric parking brake, rear parking cameras and sensors, hill start assist, and electronic stability control among others.
The current generation Hyundai Creta BS6 models are priced between Rs 9.99 lakh and Rs 17.20 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The Modified Interiors Of The 2020 Hyundai Creta BS6 Model
While are unsure about the colour combination used for the interiors of the Creta, we can say that the attention to detail and the job done by Car Stylein is fantastic. These are the same guys that worked the interiors of a Kia Seltos just some time ago. We would have probably picked beige over brown, but to each their own.