- 1 hr ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 9 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Sports Vanuatu T10 Super League 2020: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks
- News India GDP growth dips to 3.1 pc in Jan-Mar; 4.2 pc in 2019-20
- Movies Saumitra Singh Announces His Debut Feature On Biker Anam Hashim, Who Does Stunts As A Sport!
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hyundai's best-selling model, the Creta, was launched earlier this month and has been doing well for the company. While the 2020 models offer plush interiors, some owners have begun customizing their vehicles.
Images uploaded by Car Stylein, a Delhi based custom shop, the pictures reveal that the Hyundai Creta receives premium looking interiors. The upholstery get a dual tone, brown and black treatment, and the dashboard appears to be soft-touch for most part.
The seats look like they offer better under thigh support, and while we're unsure of the grade of the leather used, it certainly looks more premium than material used on the stock seats.
The leather treatment continues along the A-pillars, and at the armrest at the front row seats. The door panels feature soft-touch materials and look well crafted.
No other changes have been made to this particular Hyundai Creta. The vehicle continues to feature a cascading grille at the front, a new set of LED projector headlights and DRLs, LED fog lamps, and a central air dam with a faux scuff plate at the bottom.
The Hyundia Creta BS6 model features a seven-inch fully digital instrument cluster, steering wheel mounted controls, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and the brand's latest Blue Link Connectivity solutions.
The 2020 Hyundai Creta BS6 arrive with three options for engines - 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines that produce 115bhp/ 144Nm of torque, and 115bhp/ 250Nm of torque respectively.
The third option is a 1.4-litre T-GDI petrol engine that produces 140bhp of power and 242Nm of torque. All engines are offers with a standard six-speed manual transmission. Automatic transmission options include a six-speed CVT for the 1.5-litre petrol, a torque converter for the 1.5-litre diesel, and a seven-speed DCT for the 1.4-litre turbo petrol.
Safety features on the Hyundai Creta BS6 models include keyless entry, a tyre pressure monitoring system, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, an electric parking brake, rear parking cameras and sensors, hill start assist, and electronic stability control among others.
The current generation Hyundai Creta BS6 models are priced between Rs 9.99 lakh and Rs 17.20 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The Modified Interiors Of The 2020 Hyundai Creta BS6 Model
While are unsure about the colour combination used for the interiors of the Creta, we can say that the attention to detail and the job done by Car Stylein is fantastic. These are the same guys that worked the interiors of a Kia Seltos just some time ago. We would have probably picked beige over brown, but to each their own.