- 58 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Sports "I always looked up to Sardar Singh, his discipline was infectious," says India Colts midfielder Vishal Antil
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Hyundai Creta bookings have crossed 20,000 milestone mark amid the COVID19 pandemic. The SUV has achieved a new milestone even with the nationwide lockdown announced in the country.
The new-generation Hyundai Creta was launched during March in the Indian market after it was first showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. The all-new Creta became immediately popular with its new design.
The company had received 14,000 bookings even before the SUV was launched in the country. Hyundai also claims that it had received 18,000 bookings before the Covid-19 pandemic was announced in the country. This means that the remaining 2,000 odd bookings were made during the lockdown as reported by Hyundai.
Hyundai had informed earlier that they have dispatched 6,706 units to dealerships across the country, and are aiming to deliver 10,000 units to the dealership every month. The dealerships will start delivery soon after the lockdown is lifted.
The South Korean automaker also claims that out of the total bookings received during the nationwide lockdown, 75 per cent of them belong to the all-new Creta. The company had stated that the Corona epidemic is not going to affect deliveries of new vehicles in the country.
The new-gen Hyundai Creta features a completely new design as compared to its older generation. The new Creta borrows its design inspiration from the company's Palisade SUV in its global line-up.
The new Creta features the brand's latest cascading grille at the front, surrounded by a newly designed set of LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED taillights, dual-tone alloy wheels, roof rails, and faux scuff plates at both ends; among others.
On the inside, the SUV comes with a host of new features. This includes a new steering wheel with mounted controls, a seven-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch horizontally-positioned touchscreen infotainment system, which includes Hyundai's latest Blue-Link connectivity technology, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The safety net on the new Creta includes a tyre pressure monitoring system, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, electric parking brake, rear parking camera & sensors, hill-start assist, hill-descent control, electronic stability control and more.
The Hyundai Creta is offered with a host of engine and powertrain options. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines, and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit as well. All three engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with an optional automatic transmission. The 1.5-litre petrol comes mated to a six-speed CVT, while the 1.5-litre diesel comes mated a to a torque converter unit. The 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta Bookings Crossing 20,000 Milestone Amid COVID19 Lockdown
The new Hyundai Creta has been improved significantly in its latest iteration with added features, and a host of powertrain options to choose from. The Hyundai Creta also has a proven track record with sales numbers in the Indian market. We expect the newest generation to carry the momentum for the company once the lockdown is lifted.