- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 4 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- Sports You did not play a game here but your attitude was really good, your time will come: Rahane hails Kuldeep
- Lifestyle Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya Witnesses A Drop; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Re-Enters Top 5
- Finance With 8.5% Return Should I Invest In This Fund For PPF-like Benefits?
- News 'From LAC to LOC, world witnessing a powerful India envisioned by Netaji', says PM Modi in Kolkata
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
South Korean auto giants, Hyundai Motor Company, has announced that it has witnessed an overwhelming response to its online vehicle buying platform, Click To Buy, since it was launched during March this year.
The brand said that it has witnessed over 20,000 registrations, over 20,000 enquiries, and over 1,900 bookings via the digital platform. Hyundai India said that customers have wholeheartedly accepted the platform.
Hyundai feels that the Click To Buy Platform has revolutionised their online retail experience, and strives to offer the best digital retail experience to its India based customers.
Mr S S Kim, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Hyundai Motor India said, "Hyundai is redefining the online automotive retail space with its revolutionary digital sales initiative Click To Buy. The platform has seen outstanding traction, recording over 20,000 registrations and over 1,900 bookings, which is a testament of the customer's trust in brand Hyundai."
"With digital buying becoming a ‘New Normal' during the COVID-19 pandemic, Hyundai will continue to provide smart mobility solutions such as ‘Click To Buy' ensuring a seamless online car purchase experience for our customers," he added.
The brand offers total buying solutions via its Click To Buy platform that integrates over 600 of the brands dealerships across the country. Customers can buy Hyundai vehicles from the comfort and safety of their own homes.
The brand has also partnered with multiple financial institutions that include leading banks like HDFC and ICICI in order to manage application of loans online, without the need to visit a bank or branch for approval.
In Hyundai related news, the brand is ready to launch its Tucson facelift models in the Indian market on 14 July. The brand has already begun accepting bookings for the vehicle.
The upcoming Hyundai Tucson facelift model will feature design changes that include new LED lighting, redesigned bumpers, a cascading front grille, a new touchscreen infotainment system, and BS6 compliant engines. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Hyundai Motor India Witnessing 20,000 Registrations And 1,900 Bookings Via Its Click To Buy Platform
Well, digital stores and platforms are the way going forward. Interest levels were expected to go up thanks to a series of events that followed the Covid-19 outbreak, and we expect other manufacturers to witness a spike in online registrations and bookings as well.