- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 18 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 21 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- News Biden-Harris pay tribute to Americans who lost their lives to COVID-19
- Finance SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank In RBI's Too Big To Fail Lenders List Of 2020
- Movies Master Day 7 Box Office Collection: Thalapathy Vijay Starrer Continues Its Reign
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Hyundai has announced year-end offers and benefits on its select range of models for December 2020. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh depending on model and variant.
The festive benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts, which are offered to select models sold by the brand in the market. This includes the Santro, Grand i10, Grand i10 Nios, Aura and the Elantra. Buyers can avail offers by visiting their nearest authorised dealers across the country.
Alternatively, the year-end offers are also valid for bookings and purchases made via the brand's online retail platform. Offer valid on purchases made between December 1 and December 31, 2020.
Starting with the brand's entry-level model, the Hyundai Santro is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 30,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The Hyundai Santro is offered with petrol and petrol-CNG engine options and retails at a starting price of Rs 4.63 lakh, before discounts. The top-end variant of the hatchback costs Rs 6.31 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Hyundai Grand i10
Next up is the Grand i10, which is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000 during Diwali 2020. This includes a cash discount of Rs 40,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The Grandi10 is among the oldest model from the brand's line-up. The company is selling the Grand i10 with a single engine and transmission option. The hatchback is available in just two variants: Magna and Sportz.
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS
Along with the older generation, the company has launched a newer generation of the Grand i10 called Nios. The Grand i10 Nios is the third-generation model of the hatchback, which is currently being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000. This includes Rs 40,000 cash discount, Rs 15,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The hatchback is offered in multiple engine options: a 1.2-litre diesel engine, a 1.2-litre petrol unit, and a factory-fitted CNG kit as well. The Grand i10 Nios also comes equipped with a powerful 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as well.
The Hyundai Aura compact-sedan is based on the Grand i10 Nios hatchback. The Aura is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 70,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 50,000 depending on the variant, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The Hyundai Elantra is the brand's flagship sedan model sold in the country. Hyundai is offering the Elantra with maximum benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 70,000 depending on the variant and an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000. The Hyundai Elantra retails at a starting price of Rs 17.6 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), before discounts.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Cars Year-End Offers For December 2020
Hyundai has joined the list of brands who have announced year-end discounts and benefits for the month of December. The company is looking to boost sales during the last month of this year by offering attractive discounts on its select model range. These offers will reduce the initial commitment needed for a new car purchase by a substantial margin.