- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- News Comments by Trudeau on farmer protests will damage ties says MEA after summoning high commissioner
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Style In Her Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know The Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Hyundai India has announced attractive festival discounts and benefits for potential buyers in the country. These offers will make new car purchase more accessible to buyers during Diwali this year. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh depending on model and variant.
The festive benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and are offered on select models sold by the brand in the market. This includes the Santro, Grand i10, Grand i10 Nios, Elite i20, Aura and the Elantra.
Buyers can avail offers by visiting their nearest authorised dealers across the country. Alternatively, the can book their preferred model online using the brand's Click-to-Buy platform, and avail festive offers. Offer valid on purchases made between November 1 and November 30, 2020. Here is a model-wise breakup of discounts on cars:
Starting with the brand's entry-level model, the Hyundai Santro is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes cash discounts of up to Rs 25,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The Hyundai Santro is offered with petrol and petrol-CNG engine options. The hatchback retails between Rs 4.63 lakh and Rs 6.31 lakh,ex-showroom (Delhi).
Hyundai Grand i10
Next up is the Grand i10, which is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000 during Diwali 2020. This includes a cash discount of Rs 40,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a government employee discount of Rs 5,000.
The Grandi10 has updated the model to meet BS6 emission standards and the car is offered with a single petrol engine. The hatchback is available in just two variants: Magna and Sportz.
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS
The Grand i10 Nios is the third-generation model of the Grand i10 hatchback. The Grand i10 Nios is currently offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 25,000. This includes Rs 10,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The hatchback is offered in multiple engine options: a 1.2-litre diesel engine, a 1.2-litre petrol unit, and a factory-fitted CNG kit as well. The Grand i10 Nios also comes equipped with a powerful 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as well.
Hyundai Elite i20
The Hyundai Elite i20 has been recently removed from the brand's Indian website. However, the company seems to be offering festive discounts, which could mean that certain dealers have some model left unsold in the country.
The Elite i20 is offered in three trim levels, all of which will receive benefits of up to Rs 75,000 including a cash discount of Rs 50,000. Other offers include an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 along with a government employee discount of Rs 5,000.
The Hyundai Aura is the brand's compact-sedan that has replaced the Hyundai Xcent in the Indian market. The Aura is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 30,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 10,000 depending on the variant, Rs 15,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Hyundai Elantra is the brand's flagship sedan model sold in the country. Hyundai is offering the Elantra with maximum benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 70,000 depending on the variant and an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000. The Hyundai Elantra retails between Rs 17.7 lakh and Rs 20.65 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Hyundai Car Diwali Offers & Discounts For November 2020
Hyundai aims to make new car purchase more accessible to buyers by introducing exciting offers and discounts during the ongoing festive season. Additionally, the company is also offering easy finance schemes, which will help customers make a purchase decision this Diwali.