- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Hyundai India has announced a 10-day service camp, called 'Smart Care Clinic', held across the country. The nationwide service camp will be held between the 14th to 23rd of December 2020 and will offer customers comprehensive vehicle service and checkup options and other complimentary offers as well.
The service camp will be held across 1288 Hyundai service points across India. The 10-day camp will offer customers a wide range of benefits. These include a free top wash, 10 per cent discount on mechanical parts, a 20 per cent discount on mechanical labour and on all value-added services and a complimentary 50-point vehicle checkup.
Also, 200 lucky customers will get a complimentary 1-year extended warranty and while another 1000 customers stand a chance to win amazon/ fuel vouchers worth Rs 2000. Apart from these, Hyundai will also be offering discounts of up to Rs 70,000 on a new car purchase.
Commenting on the launch of the nationwide service camp, Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service) said,
"Hyundai is a customer-centric brand and a lifetime partner of customers. We believe in continuously bringing in innovation in products and services thereby providing an enhanced brand experience to our customers. Hyundai Smart Care Clinic is a nationwide service camp offering a wide range of innovative offers to further deliver unmatched customer delight and quality."
In terms of sales, Hyundai is offering a bunch of year-end discounts, benefits and offers on several of its products in the month of December 2020. Benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh have been announced on certain models.
These include models such as the Grand i10, Grand i10 NIOS, Aura, Santro and Elantra. Alongside these discounts, there are also a bunch of corporate benefits, exchange offers and loyalty bonuses as well.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Smart Care Clinic Service Camp
The Hyundai ‘Smart Care Clinic' nationwide service camp will be offered for all customers across India. The company will be offering special benefits and complimentary service for customer vehicles during the 10-day period.