- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Hyundai India has announced a 10-day service camp, called 'Smart Care Clinic', held across the country. The nationwide service camp will be held between the 14th to 23rd of December 2020 and will offer customers comprehensive vehicle service and checkup options and other complimentary offers as well.
The service camp will be held across 1288 Hyundai service points across India. The 10-day camp will offer customers a wide range of benefits. These include a free top wash, 10 per cent discount on mechanical parts, a 20 per cent discount on mechanical labour and on all value-added services and a complimentary 50-point vehicle checkup.
Also, 200 lucky customers will get a complimentary 1-year extended warranty and while another 1000 customers stand a chance to win amazon/ fuel vouchers worth Rs 2000. Apart from these, Hyundai will also be offering discounts of up to Rs 70,000 on a new car purchase.
Commenting on the launch of the nationwide service camp, Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service) said,
"Hyundai is a customer-centric brand and a lifetime partner of customers. We believe in continuously bringing in innovation in products and services thereby providing an enhanced brand experience to our customers. Hyundai Smart Care Clinic is a nationwide service camp offering a wide range of innovative offers to further deliver unmatched customer delight and quality."
In terms of sales, Hyundai is offering a bunch of year-end discounts, benefits and offers on several of its products in the month of December 2020. Benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh have been announced on certain models.
These include models such as the Grand i10, Grand i10 NIOS, Aura, Santro and Elantra. Alongside these discounts, there are also a bunch of corporate benefits, exchange offers and loyalty bonuses as well.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Smart Care Clinic Service Camp
The Hyundai ‘Smart Care Clinic' nationwide service camp will be offered for all customers across India. The company will be offering special benefits and complimentary service for customer vehicles during the 10-day period.