- 15 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Hyundai has announced their sales figures for the month of November 2020. As per the release, the company has registered their highest-ever November month sales with 48,800 units in the domestic markets.
Compared to Hyundai's domestic sales of 44,600 units in November 2019, the company has managed to register a 9.4 per cent growth. However, export sales of Hyundai in the month of November 2020 declined by a massive 34.6 per cent from 15,900 to 10,400 units.
Cumulative sales of Hyundai for the month of November 2020 stood at 59,200 units of sales. This includes 44,600 units of domestic sales plus the 10,400 units of exports. This, however, is a marginal decline of 2.1 per cent compared to the cumulative sales of Hyundai in November 2019, when it registered 60,500 units.
Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), HMIL said,
"Building on the strong sales momentum that was driven by festive demand this year, Hyundai Motor India continues to build high customer excitement through a line-up of technologically advanced and futuristic products such as the all-new i20, Creta, Verna, Venue, Aura and Grand i10 NIOS."
"As the smart Indian customer continues to make smart mobility choices, the recently introduced all-new i20 has helped carry forward the festive momentum even in the post Diwali period for HMIL and facilitated a sales growth of 9.4 % in November 2020 over the same period last year."
Hyundai recently launched its new-generation i20 premium hatchback in the Indian market. The new Hyundai i20 comes with a completely fresh design, which has already helped attract a lot of attention within its first month of launch.
The company also has the new Creta, which is currently the best-selling SUV in the Indian market, along with the Grand i10 NIOS, which also consistently ranks among the top-10 best-selling cars in India.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Car Sales Report For November 2020
Hyundai has been having an extremely positive response in the Indian market, with models such as the new i20, Grand i10 NIOS and the Creta performing exceptionally well, month-on-month. The company will be hoping to continue this record in the last month of 2020 and into the new year as well.