- 2 hrs ago DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Spied Testing Without Wraps Ahead Of Its Launch In India
- 4 hrs ago CFMoto 650NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The Triumph Trident 660
- 5 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 1,000 Units Milestone: Demand For EVs Increase
- Sports IPL 2021: Sunrisers Hyderabad pacer T Natarajan ruled out of tournament due to knee injury - Reports
- News EC bans roadshows, bike rallies in Bengal; public meetings restricted to 500 people
- Finance HDFC and ICICI Pension Fund's Equity Fund Top In NPS Return Chart
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Launches Environmental Footprint Calculator on Earth Day
- Education Tips To Improve And Strengthen Logical Reasoning Skills
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 Renders Leaked; Design, Triple Cameras Tipped
Hyundai India has announced attractive discounts and benefits offered ahead of the upcoming festival of Diwali this year in India. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh depending on the model and the variant.
Models receiving festive benefits include the Santro, Grand i10, Grand i10 Nios, Elite i20, Aura and the Elantra sedan sold in the Indian market. The offer is valid on purchases made between October 1 and October 31, 2020.
Buyers can avail offers by purchasing any of the above models via the brand's online sales platform called Click to Buy or at any of the authorised dealerships across the country. Here is a model-wise breakup of discounts on cars:
The Hyundai Santro is the brand's entry-level model sold in the Indian market. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000 this month. The Santro offered in petrol and CNG engine options.
The 1.1-litre four-cylinder engine produces 67bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission. The Hyundai Santro rivals the likes of the Tata Tiago and the Maruti Celerio; among others in the Indian market.
The Grand i10 has been present in the brand's line-up from along time and is placed above the Santro model. Hyudai is offering benefits of up to Rs 60,000 depending on the trim level.
The Grandi10 has updated the model to meet BS6 emission standards and the car is offered with a single petrol engine. It currently retails between Rs 5.91 lakh and Rs 6.01 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Grand i10 Nios is essentially a newer-generation if the Grand i10 hatchback. Hyundai is offering the Grand i10 Nios with maximum benefits of up to Rs 25,000 including exchange bonus and other benefits.
The hatchback is offered in multiple engine options: a 1.2-litre diesel engine, a 1.2-litre petrol unit, and a factory-fitted CNG kit as well. It is also offered with a powerful 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine paired to a five-speed manual gearbox.
The Hyundai Elite i20 is placed in the premium hatchback segment in the Indian market. Hyundai is offering the Elite i20 maximum benefits of up to Rs 75,000 this festive season.
The company is offering the Elite i20 in three trim options and currently retails between Rs 6.56 lakh and Rs 8.32 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The hatchback is offered with a single petrol engine option and transmission option.
The Hyundai Aura compact-sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 30,000 this festive season. It includes an exchange bonus, cash discount and other benefits as well. The compact-sedan features the same engine and transmission options as the ones seen on the Grand i10 Nios.
The brand's flagship sedan model, the Hyundai Elantra is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh this festive season. This includes and cash discounts, an exchange bonus and a corporate offer as well. Maximum benefits available varies depending on the variant of the sedan.
Thought About Hyundai Festival Offers & Other Benefits In October 2020
Hyundai is offering attractive benefits with select model range making it easier for customers to purchase during the upcoming festive season. Additionally, the company is also offering easy finance schemes and flexible repayment options for easier ownership experience.