- 23 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Parts of Central India, North India to experience fresh spell of chill in next few days
- Finance Indices Start On A Strong Note; RIL Top Loser
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Republic Day Spl: Zaan Khan, Tushar, Madirakshi & Others Reveal What The Day Means To Them
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 25: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Sports Pakistan omit Salman, Shafique and Ghulam for first Test against Proteas
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Hyundai India has announced a host of discounts, benefits and special offers on select models during the month of June 2020. As per the announcement, select Hyundai cars will receive benefits ranging between Rs 25,000 all the way up to Rs 1 lakh.
The models which receive the benefits and discount offers include the Santro, Grand i10, Grand i10 NIOS, Elite i20 and the Elantra. As per Hyundai, the special offers on these models are for a limited time period only and may vary between variants, dealerships and the state.
Starting off in ascending order, the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS receives benefits of up to Rs 25,000 in the Indian market during the month of June 2020. This includes cash discounts, exchange bonus and other corporate offers as well.
The Hyundai Santro is next with benefits of up to Rs 30,000, followed by the Elite i20 and Grand i10 with benefits of up to Rs 35,000 and Rs 60,000, respectively. The final model is the Hyundai Elantra sedan, which is said to be offered with benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh.
As mentioned before, these benefits include cash discounts, corporate offers and exchange bonus. Hyundai has also mentioned that it will provide special offers to medical professionals, teachers, SMEs, select corporates and CAs as well.
Apart from the cash discounts and all other benefits, Hyundai will also offer their EMI Assurance program to all customers who purchase any of the above models in the month of June 2020. The Hyundai ‘EMI Assurance' program will further be extended to the Aura, Verna and Venue models as well in the Indian market.
In related news, the Hyundai Creta became the best-selling car in the Indian market for the month of May 2020. The popular SUV offering registered the highest sales with 3,212 units in the previous month. This is the first time a non-Maruti Suzuki model has topped the sales chart in the market, in quite a long time — here are the details.
Thoughts On Hyundai Car Discounts & Benefits For June 2020
The Hyundai discounts and benefits offered on the brand's popular models in the India market is a way of attracting more customers towards them. Hyundai hopes that the large discounts and benefits will help boost the demand for their models in the India market.