- 2 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 4 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 5 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- News Sanjay Jha suspended from Congress for 'anti-party activities
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Hyundai India has announced a host of discounts, benefits and special offers on select models during the month of June 2020. As per the announcement, select Hyundai cars will receive benefits ranging between Rs 25,000 all the way up to Rs 1 lakh.
The models which receive the benefits and discount offers include the Santro, Grand i10, Grand i10 NIOS, Elite i20 and the Elantra. As per Hyundai, the special offers on these models are for a limited time period only and may vary between variants, dealerships and the state.
Starting off in ascending order, the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS receives benefits of up to Rs 25,000 in the Indian market during the month of June 2020. This includes cash discounts, exchange bonus and other corporate offers as well.
The Hyundai Santro is next with benefits of up to Rs 30,000, followed by the Elite i20 and Grand i10 with benefits of up to Rs 35,000 and Rs 60,000, respectively. The final model is the Hyundai Elantra sedan, which is said to be offered with benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh.
As mentioned before, these benefits include cash discounts, corporate offers and exchange bonus. Hyundai has also mentioned that it will provide special offers to medical professionals, teachers, SMEs, select corporates and CAs as well.
Apart from the cash discounts and all other benefits, Hyundai will also offer their EMI Assurance program to all customers who purchase any of the above models in the month of June 2020. The Hyundai ‘EMI Assurance' program will further be extended to the Aura, Verna and Venue models as well in the Indian market.
In related news, the Hyundai Creta became the best-selling car in the Indian market for the month of May 2020. The popular SUV offering registered the highest sales with 3,212 units in the previous month. This is the first time a non-Maruti Suzuki model has topped the sales chart in the market, in quite a long time — here are the details.
Thoughts On Hyundai Car Discounts & Benefits For June 2020
The Hyundai discounts and benefits offered on the brand's popular models in the India market is a way of attracting more customers towards them. Hyundai hopes that the large discounts and benefits will help boost the demand for their models in the India market.