- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 6 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- News Controversy over birthplace of Saibaba resolved after Uddhav Thackeray hold meeting
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam To Sing A Special Track For Puneeth Rajkumar’s Maya Bazaar
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Barty survives Tsurenko scare, Venus marvels at Coco
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Hyundai India unveiled its all-new Aura compact-sedan in the market recently. However, at the time of unveiling, only the exterior design of the Hyundai Aura was showcased. Now, the company has released a new video showcasing the interiors of the upcoming compact-sedan ahead of its launch later this month.
The Hyundai Aura will go on sale in the Indian market from the 21st of January. Bookings for the new compact-sedan has already started in the Indian market, for an amount of Rs 10,000. Deliveries for the new Hyundai Aura is expected to begin immediately from the time of launch.
As seen from the video, the Hyundai Aura will come with a similar cabin layout as its hatchback sibling, the Grand i10 NIOS. However, the Aura sedan will feature a much darker colour scheme, compared to the NIOS.
The Hyundai Aura cabin will come with a dual-tone colour scheme, with darker shades on the dashboard, along with fabric upholstery for the seats finished in beige. The central console on the dashboard will feature an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
The cabin also comes with a 5.3-inch digital display on the instrument cluster, along with an analogue tachometer; borrowed from the Grand i10 NIOS. There is also a small display for the climate control features, while the turbine-shaped AC vents on either end is also reminiscent of the NIOS.
Other features on the Hyundai Aura: wireless charging, rear AC vents, steering-mounted controls, reverse parking camera, ABS with EBD, airbags and a host of others as well.
The new compact-sedan from the Korean brand will come with a choice of three engine options. All three engines will be BS6-compliant and include units borrowed from the Hyundai Venue.
The engine options on the Hyundai Aura include a 1.2-litre petrol producing 82bhp and 114Nm of torque; a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 100bhp and 172Nm of torque and a 1.2-litre diesel producing 75bhp and 190Nm of torque.
All three engines on the sedan will be offered with a standard five-speed manual gearbox. Hyundai will also offer the optional AMT transmission on the 1.2-litre petrol and diesel engines, with the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit not receiving the AMT gearbox choice.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Aura Interiors
The Hyundai Aura is the latest product offering from the brand in the Indian market. Once launched in India, the Aura is expected to replace the Xcent sedan from Hyundai product lineup. It will be priced similarly to its rivals such as the Maruti Dzire and Honda Amaze in the range of Rs 6 lakh to Rs 8 lakh, ex-showroom.