- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 17 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Movies Mohanlal Was Not The Original Choice For Devadoothan, Reveals Sibi Malayil!
- Sports Sullivan enjoys home comforts at English Championship
- News Kerala plane crash: 14 passengers critical; probe under way to determine exact cause
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hyundai India unveiled its all-new Aura compact-sedan in the market recently. However, at the time of unveiling, only the exterior design of the Hyundai Aura was showcased. Now, the company has released a new video showcasing the interiors of the upcoming compact-sedan ahead of its launch later this month.
The Hyundai Aura will go on sale in the Indian market from the 21st of January. Bookings for the new compact-sedan has already started in the Indian market, for an amount of Rs 10,000. Deliveries for the new Hyundai Aura is expected to begin immediately from the time of launch.
As seen from the video, the Hyundai Aura will come with a similar cabin layout as its hatchback sibling, the Grand i10 NIOS. However, the Aura sedan will feature a much darker colour scheme, compared to the NIOS.
The Hyundai Aura cabin will come with a dual-tone colour scheme, with darker shades on the dashboard, along with fabric upholstery for the seats finished in beige. The central console on the dashboard will feature an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
The cabin also comes with a 5.3-inch digital display on the instrument cluster, along with an analogue tachometer; borrowed from the Grand i10 NIOS. There is also a small display for the climate control features, while the turbine-shaped AC vents on either end is also reminiscent of the NIOS.
Other features on the Hyundai Aura: wireless charging, rear AC vents, steering-mounted controls, reverse parking camera, ABS with EBD, airbags and a host of others as well.
The new compact-sedan from the Korean brand will come with a choice of three engine options. All three engines will be BS6-compliant and include units borrowed from the Hyundai Venue.
The engine options on the Hyundai Aura include a 1.2-litre petrol producing 82bhp and 114Nm of torque; a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 100bhp and 172Nm of torque and a 1.2-litre diesel producing 75bhp and 190Nm of torque.
All three engines on the sedan will be offered with a standard five-speed manual gearbox. Hyundai will also offer the optional AMT transmission on the 1.2-litre petrol and diesel engines, with the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit not receiving the AMT gearbox choice.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Aura Interiors
The Hyundai Aura is the latest product offering from the brand in the Indian market. Once launched in India, the Aura is expected to replace the Xcent sedan from Hyundai product lineup. It will be priced similarly to its rivals such as the Maruti Dzire and Honda Amaze in the range of Rs 6 lakh to Rs 8 lakh, ex-showroom.