- 13 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 13 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- Movies Drishyam 2: The Set Work Of The Mohanlal Starrer Is Progressing!
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. has announced the launch of the Corona Warriors Camp, which is an initiative to salute the workforce involved in initiating the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic. The company will be conducting the Corona Warriors Camp from May 20 to May 31, across all its Workshops that are operational as per Government rules and regulations.
Commenting on the Corona Warriors Camp initiative, Tarun Garg, Director - Sales, Marketing & Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "As a Caring and Socially Responsible brand, it is our duty to support communities through times such as these. We have launched the Corona Warriors Camp as a token of our gratitude towards customers that are battling the COVID-19 crisis on frontlines and are extending our support through unique service offerings for their Hyundai cars, along with other added benefits."
Hyundai is also offering priority service with complimentary AC Check, complimentary top wash and hi-touch point sanitization, attractive offers on car interior sanitization, labour charges, air purifier, roadside assistance, extended warranty and additional special offers for medical professionals on purchase of select models.
Following the central and state government guidelines, the company has come up with a digital and contactless service through online service booking, repair updates through ‘Hyundai on WhatsApp' and an online service payment facility for the safety and convenience of its customers.
Hyundai India has resumed production operations at its facility in Sriperumbudur, Chennai. The manufacturing facility of Hyundai has been shut since March 23, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. The company managed to produce 200 units on the first day of reopening. Also, staff members at the facility are strictly following the government's guidelines of safety and social distancing.
Hyundai is aiming at manufacturing a total of 13,000 units during the remainder of this month. Apart from the production process, Hyundai has also resumed sales and service operations across the country. To jump-start the business, Hyundai is also offering many customer-oriented initiatives and offers. One of them includes an EMI assurance program, which covers select customers up to three-car loan EMIs.
Thoughts About The Corona Warriors Camp With Unique Service Offerings By Hyundai
Hyundai has been lending a helping hand to fight the COVID-19 pandemic in India. We think that the corona warriors camp is a great initiative by the company towards the people who are battling against the pandemic at the frontline.