- 22 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 58 min ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 2 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- News Is it Karnataka bandh tomorrow?
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Says Ananya Panday Would Be Apt To Play The Role Of Poo In K3G Remake
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Sports India vs Australia, 1st T20I: Debutant T Natarajan receives cap from Jasprit Bumrah
- Lifestyle 12 Protein-Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
It is good news for people who are interested in racing as Hyderabad is all set to get a new race track very soon. The upcoming race track has been Codenamed as the Pista Motor Raceway. The work for the Pista Motor Raceway has already begun in Dundigal, Telangana. Also, the track will be just one hour away from the Hyderabad airport, which is on Ring Road.
The track is the brainchild of Hyderabad-based entrepreneur Nishant Saboo. Let's talk about the name, the circuit gets its name to his newly possessed Ferrari 488 Pista. However, the word 'Pista' means racetrack in Italian. The racetrack is being made in three phases. Phase 1 will begin by the end of this year and will include developing a drag strip that will be ready to use by around the second quarter of 2021.
Phase 2 will be the race track, which will be a 2.3 km long circuit which will be completed sometime by the mid of 2022. The final phase 3 will be 3.708 km long and will be an extended version of the racetrack and will be completed by mid-2023. After the entire circuit is completed, it will have 16 corners while there will be 50 to 100 metres of run-off area for high-speed runs. There will also be a steering pad at about 145 feet in diameter and a 150-metre long pit lane.
The race track premice will also have an off-road track, while a dirt track is already operational at the site. As of now, the circuit design is not FIA approved, but the promoters are looking to seek one in the future. Other than this, the Nanoli Speedway, which is an FIA approved track, is under development near Lonavala in Maharashtra and will cater to people who love racing from Mumbai and Pune.
Thoughts About The New Racetrack in Hyderabad
Currently, India has three operational tracks: Buddh International Circuit (BIC) in Greater Noida, Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT) in Irungattukottai and the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore. With the introduction of these new racetracks, petrolheads will get to do what they like the most. We hope that the upcoming race tracks across India open soon.