- 4 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 21 hrs ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 22 hrs ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- News Gujarat seer Mahamandaleshwar Bharti Bapu dies at 93; PM Modi condoles
- Movies Composer Sajid Khan Reveals Wife Lubna Donated Her Kidney To Ailing Brother-In-Law Wajid Khan In 2019
- Sports IPL 2021: Royals hope to benefit from Sangakkara's experience
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
A Ferrari supercar on Sunday ran over a 50-year old man in Madhapur, Hyderabad. The driver of the Ferrari supercar has been identified as Naveen Kumar, who has been arrested with the Madhapur police having registered a case against him.
As per reports from NDTV, the deceased 50-year old man has been identified as Yesu Babu. He was said to be a watchman in a nearby under-construction building site in the same locality of Madhapur. Babu died on the spot and his body was later shifted by police to a government hospital for postmortem.
The Madhapur police who reached the spot soon after the incident took place, seized the Ferrari supercar, while also taking its driver into custody. The Ferrari driver was said to have been travelling to Jubilee Hills from Madhapur, when the incident took place.
As seen from the images, the Ferrari supercar seems to be the brand's GTC4 Lusso offering. The images showcase the right side of the Ferrari with heavy damage, especially at the front. The left side tail lights of the car can also be seen broken as well. Looking at the car's condition, it does indicate that the driver of the Ferrari supercar was over the speed limits and could have lost control.
However, not much information has been released regarding the accident, with only the above-mentioned details to go by. The incident is said to have taken place on Sunday evening of 11th October.
The Ferrari supercar involved in the accident is the brand's four-seater GT offering, called the GTC4 Lusso. The Italian supercar has been on sale for a couple of years in the Indian market and is offered with a starting price of around Rs 5.2 crore, ex-showroom (India).
The Italian supercar is powered by a 6.2-litre V12 petrol engine producing 680bhp at 8000rpm and 697Nm of peak torque at 5,750rpm and is mated to a seven-speed DCT automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Hyderabad Ferrari Car Accident On Sunday
Cars like Ferrari are extremely powerful cars and inexperienced drivers can easily lose control. One has to be extremely careful while driving in such expensive cars on the streets of India and never go over the speed limit.