- 42 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Madhya Pradesh: Curfew, prohibitory orders in parts of Bhopal
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
A Ferrari supercar on Sunday ran over a 50-year old man in Madhapur, Hyderabad. The driver of the Ferrari supercar has been identified as Naveen Kumar, who has been arrested with the Madhapur police having registered a case against him.
As per reports from NDTV, the deceased 50-year old man has been identified as Yesu Babu. He was said to be a watchman in a nearby under-construction building site in the same locality of Madhapur. Babu died on the spot and his body was later shifted by police to a government hospital for postmortem.
The Madhapur police who reached the spot soon after the incident took place, seized the Ferrari supercar, while also taking its driver into custody. The Ferrari driver was said to have been travelling to Jubilee Hills from Madhapur, when the incident took place.
As seen from the images, the Ferrari supercar seems to be the brand's GTC4 Lusso offering. The images showcase the right side of the Ferrari with heavy damage, especially at the front. The left side tail lights of the car can also be seen broken as well. Looking at the car's condition, it does indicate that the driver of the Ferrari supercar was over the speed limits and could have lost control.
However, not much information has been released regarding the accident, with only the above-mentioned details to go by. The incident is said to have taken place on Sunday evening of 11th October.
The Ferrari supercar involved in the accident is the brand's four-seater GT offering, called the GTC4 Lusso. The Italian supercar has been on sale for a couple of years in the Indian market and is offered with a starting price of around Rs 5.2 crore, ex-showroom (India).
The Italian supercar is powered by a 6.2-litre V12 petrol engine producing 680bhp at 8000rpm and 697Nm of peak torque at 5,750rpm and is mated to a seven-speed DCT automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Hyderabad Ferrari Car Accident On Sunday
Cars like Ferrari are extremely powerful cars and inexperienced drivers can easily lose control. One has to be extremely careful while driving in such expensive cars on the streets of India and never go over the speed limit.