- 4 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 6 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 7 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 8 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- News No COVID-19 vaccine request from Pakistan: India
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Movies Swara Bhasker: I Do Not Understand Why Being An Actor And Having An Opinion Are Two Oppositional Things
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Education Netaji’s 125th Birth Anniversary: Facts You Should Know About Subhas Chandra Bose
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Honda Cars India Limited has launched the New Honda WR-V in India starting at Rs 8,49,900, ex-showroom. The new models feature updated exterior styling, rich interiors and BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engines.
Mr Gaku Nakanishi, the President & Chief Executive Officer at Honda Cars India said, "Honda WR-V, the premium Sporty Lifestyle Vehicle features the brand's global DNA and has been very well accepted by almost 1 lakh customers in India."
"We constantly work towards creating products that appeal to our customers and are extremely delighted to introduce the New WR-V with bolder new looks and feature enrichments. We are confident that the renewed WR-V line-up will be appreciated by our customers," he added.
The New Honda WR-V features a new solid wing chrome Louver style grille, advanced LED projector headlamps with integrated DRLs and position lamps, advanced LED fog lamps, and advanced LED rear combination lamps.
The new WR-V offers a spacious, and comfortable cabin that features exclusively designed premium seating upholstery with an emboss and mesh design. The cabin also features chrome accents that add to its premium feel.
The models feature DIGIPAD 2.0 - an advanced infotainment system that offers seamless and smart connectivity. Its seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system offers seamless smartphone connectivity via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and offers a host of advanced functionality like in-built satellite-linked turn-by-turn navigation, live traffic support, voice commands, Bluetooth connectivity, and a wireless infrared remote.
Other features include a one-touch electric sunroof, automatic air-conditioning, a Multi Information Combimeter with ECO ASSIST Ambient Rings, a tilt and telescopic steering wheel with mounted audio, voice, handsfree, and cruise control switches.
The models also feature an adjustable driver's seat, a push button start and stop function, Honda's Smart Key System, and a keyless remote. The new WR-V also offers plenty of storage spaces, and an accommodating cargo area. It also features a 12-volt power outlet and a USB charging port.
The Honda WR-V petrol models feature a BS6 compliant 1.2-litre i-VTEC engine that produces 90bhp and 110Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The vehicle is said to offer 16.5kmpl, according to test data.
The Honda WR-V diesel models feature a BS6 compliant 1.5-litre i-DTEC engine that produces 100bhp and 200Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission, and offers 23.7kmpl, according to test data.
Safety features on the Honda WR-V include dual SRS airbags, ABS with EBD, a multi-view rear camera with guidelines, a rear parking sensor, a rear windshield defogger and an ECU immobiliser.
Safety features also include impact mitigating front head rests, and pedestrian injury mitigation technology - all of which are offered as standard in the New WR-V.
The New Honda WR-V is available in two feature packed variants - the SV, and the VX, in both petrol and diesel variants.
The Honda WR-V is available with a choice of six colour options - Premium Amber Metallic, Lunar Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, Golden Brown Metallic, Radiant Red Metallic and Platinum White Pearl.
The brand also offers a three-year, unlimited kilometers warranty as a standard, and an optional extended warranty for two years with options of unlimited or limited kilometers.
Thoughts About The New Honda WR-V Launched In India Starting At Rs 8.50 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
Honda has truly made the new WR-V feature rich and we think that it is worth the buy starting at Rs 8.50 lakh. We think the WR-V will do well for Honda. Stay tuned, we'll bring you sales figures for the new Honda WR-V soon!