- 4 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 6 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 7 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 8 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Honda Cars India Limited has launched the New Honda WR-V in India starting at Rs 8,49,900, ex-showroom. The new models feature updated exterior styling, rich interiors and BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engines.
Mr Gaku Nakanishi, the President & Chief Executive Officer at Honda Cars India said, "Honda WR-V, the premium Sporty Lifestyle Vehicle features the brand's global DNA and has been very well accepted by almost 1 lakh customers in India."
"We constantly work towards creating products that appeal to our customers and are extremely delighted to introduce the New WR-V with bolder new looks and feature enrichments. We are confident that the renewed WR-V line-up will be appreciated by our customers," he added.
The New Honda WR-V features a new solid wing chrome Louver style grille, advanced LED projector headlamps with integrated DRLs and position lamps, advanced LED fog lamps, and advanced LED rear combination lamps.
The new WR-V offers a spacious, and comfortable cabin that features exclusively designed premium seating upholstery with an emboss and mesh design. The cabin also features chrome accents that add to its premium feel.
The models feature DIGIPAD 2.0 - an advanced infotainment system that offers seamless and smart connectivity. Its seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system offers seamless smartphone connectivity via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and offers a host of advanced functionality like in-built satellite-linked turn-by-turn navigation, live traffic support, voice commands, Bluetooth connectivity, and a wireless infrared remote.
Other features include a one-touch electric sunroof, automatic air-conditioning, a Multi Information Combimeter with ECO ASSIST Ambient Rings, a tilt and telescopic steering wheel with mounted audio, voice, handsfree, and cruise control switches.
The models also feature an adjustable driver's seat, a push button start and stop function, Honda's Smart Key System, and a keyless remote. The new WR-V also offers plenty of storage spaces, and an accommodating cargo area. It also features a 12-volt power outlet and a USB charging port.
The Honda WR-V petrol models feature a BS6 compliant 1.2-litre i-VTEC engine that produces 90bhp and 110Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The vehicle is said to offer 16.5kmpl, according to test data.
The Honda WR-V diesel models feature a BS6 compliant 1.5-litre i-DTEC engine that produces 100bhp and 200Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission, and offers 23.7kmpl, according to test data.
Safety features on the Honda WR-V include dual SRS airbags, ABS with EBD, a multi-view rear camera with guidelines, a rear parking sensor, a rear windshield defogger and an ECU immobiliser.
Safety features also include impact mitigating front head rests, and pedestrian injury mitigation technology - all of which are offered as standard in the New WR-V.
The New Honda WR-V is available in two feature packed variants - the SV, and the VX, in both petrol and diesel variants.
The Honda WR-V is available with a choice of six colour options - Premium Amber Metallic, Lunar Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, Golden Brown Metallic, Radiant Red Metallic and Platinum White Pearl.
The brand also offers a three-year, unlimited kilometers warranty as a standard, and an optional extended warranty for two years with options of unlimited or limited kilometers.
Thoughts About The New Honda WR-V Launched In India Starting At Rs 8.50 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
Honda has truly made the new WR-V feature rich and we think that it is worth the buy starting at Rs 8.50 lakh. We think the WR-V will do well for Honda. Stay tuned, we'll bring you sales figures for the new Honda WR-V soon!