- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 12 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
The Honda WR-V BS6 details has been leaked ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The company has already started to accept bookings for the upcoming compact-SUV either online or through the brand's dealerships for a token amount of Rs 21,000.
Honda is expected to launch the 2020 WR-V compact SUV in the Indian market sometime during the next month. Leaked images from Indian AUTO Information reveal the changes and the engine options that will be offered on the upcoming compact-SUV.
The 2020 Honda WR-V features a host of changes inside and out as compared to its BS4 counterparts. The design changes on the exterior of the SUV include an updated grille with horizontal vents, new LED projector headlamps, and a new C-shaped LED tail lamp unit; among others.
Some of the exterior features have been carried forward the older model. This includes a wide chrome strip with the Honda logo, roof rails, skid plates at both ends, gunmetal finish alloy wheels, an electrically operated sunroof, and chunky body cladding; among others.
On the inside, the facelift model features minor updates to the cabin, which includes a new seat fabric. It will continue to feature a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, satellite based navigation, and the brands latest smartphone connected features.
Other features include cruise control, a semi-digital instrument panel, automatic climate control, a push button for start/stop function and more. The safety features will also be carried forward from the older model. This includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, a reverse parking camera, and a brake override system; among others.
The 2020 Honda WR-V will be offered with petrol and diesel powertrain options that are borrowed from the Honda Amaze compact-sedan in the brand's line-up. The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 88 bhp and 110 Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The 1.5-litre diesel unit churns out 100bhp and 200Nm of torque, and comes paired to a six-speed automatic transmission. There are no automatic transmission options on both the engines offered by the company.
Once launched, the Honda WR-V will rival the Hyundai Venue, the Tata Nexon, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, the Hyundai Venue, the Mahindra XUV300 and the Ford EcoSport. With all the updates on the facelift model, it is expected to see a slight increase in its price tag.
In related news, Honda is gearing up to launch the new-generation Honda City in the Indian market. The company has announced that the launch of the sedan is around the corner, and have revealed most of the details of the upcoming 2020 Honda City — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Honda WR-V BS6 Details Leaked Ahead Of Expected India Launch Next Month
The Honda WR-V was first launched in Indian market back in 2017, and now receives a much needed mid-cycle update. The compact-SUV will be offered with petrol and diesel engine options targeting a wider audience in the segment.