- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Honda has recently teased the all-new Jazz which is due to launch in India within a couple of weeks. The image which has been revealed by the company indicates that there have been several changes done to the car, which includes LED headlamps along with LED DRLs and a bigger and wider grille.
Overall, on the outside, the front-end looks more proportionate now with a 'Honda' logo positioned at the center on the mesh grille, along with the black slat and the underlining chrome strip that looks like an extension for the LED DRLs. Also, the car gets the same set of alloy wheels and it also looks like the front bumper has been tweaked and looks muscular with a larger central air dam.
The new Jazz could get some interior tweaks such as the touchpad air-con control which was seen on the older models is expected to be replaced with a physical button control unit by the company on the upcoming model. Apart from this, other minor changes to the dashboard and upholstery are expected as well.
The hatchback will continue to offer features like the seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and Bluetooth connectivity, cruise control, a semi-digital instrument cluster, climate control, and a start/stop push button out of many. Safety features include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, a rear camera with parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and more. Moreover, we expect the top trims to be equipped with six airbags.
We expect the Honda Jazz to feature the same 1.2-litre petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel engine options that were powering the previous models, but now in a BS6 avatar. The 1.2-litre BS4 petrol engine produced 89bhp of power and 110Nm of peak torque and was mated to a five-speed manual or an optional CVT automatic. on the other hand, the 1.5-litre BS4 oil burner churned out 98bhp of power and 200Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts On The New Honda Jazz
The Honda Jazz offers a good amount of space and comfort and looks fantastic. Also, it is being offered with a petrol and a diesel engine which will meet the emission norms. Once launched, the Honda Jazz will go up against the likes of the Hyundai i20, the Volkswagen Polo, the Maruti Baleno, the Toyota Glanza, and the Tata Altroz.