- 8 hrs ago Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- 8 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 12 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- Sports Bayern Munich 5-0 Fortuna Dusseldorf: Champions move 10 points clear
- Movies Soorarai Pottru Will Release In Theaters, Confirms Suriya!
- News MEA lists Vande Bharat mission, COVID medical supplies to 154 countries among key achievements
- Technology Flipkart Flipstart Days 1st To 3rd June Discounts Offers On Gadgets
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies And Simple Tricks To Stop Hiccups
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The 2020 Honda Jazz has been spotted testing ahead of it's India launch. Spy pics show a fully camouflaged test mule in the middle of highway tests. Spy pics also reveal that the vehicle has an emission test unit installed on it. The vehicle was spotted testing before the Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent lock down in the country.
According to Autocar India, the 2020 Honda Jazz will arrive with minor cosmetic and design changes, in addition to an upgraded engine. While there isn't any information about what design changes are to feature, Industry speculation is that the vehicle will arrive with changes.
The new Jazz model will arrive with two engine options — a BS6 compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine that is expected to produce 90 brake horsepower and 110Nm of torque; and a 1.5-litre diesel engine that is expected to produce 100 horsepower and 200Nm of torque.
Transmission options will include a five-speed manual for both engine options, with a CVT automatic available for the 1.2-litre petrol engine. Speculative prices haven't been discussed just yet, however the company is expected to make an announcement within a couple of weeks.
The Honda Jazz will continue to feature a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, fabric upholstery, a leather steering wheel, a height adjustable driver's seat, and an electronic multi-tripmeter.
Safety features are expected to include ABS, brake assist, power door locks, child safety locks, dual airbags, a seat belt warning alarm, a door ajar warning system, traction control, an engine immobiliser, a crash sensor, and a rear parking camera with guidelines multi-view.
The current-generation Honda Jazz models are priced between Rs 7.45 lakh and Rs 9.40 lakh, and the 2020 models are expected to carry a premium. The Honda Jazz competes with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the Hyundai Elite i20, and the Volkswagen Polo.
Thoughts About The Honda Jazz Spied On While Testing
We are elated to hear of manufacturers inching closer to launch dates even as the Covid-19 pandemic has gripped the country and sent it into a lock down. This shows the company's commitment to the industry, to its customers, and to its undying spirit.