- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 10 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 11 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 12 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Technology Spectrum Auction Might Increase Debt Of Telecom Industry: ICRA
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Japanese car manufacturer, Honda, is ready to launch the all new 2020 Honda City in India next month. The vehicle has been spotted testing on Indian roads, and was launched in Thailand the Thai Motor Expo 2019.
The upcoming fifth-generation Honda City is 113mm longer and 53mm wider than the outgoing model. However the C segment sedan has a shorter wheelbase (11mm), and is also 28mm shorter than the outgoing model.
The new 2020 Honda City will arrive with features like all LED headlights and tail lights, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible.
The India spec model is also expected to feature an electric sunroof, rear parking sensors, rear parking cameras, a digital multi-info display system, and rear air conditioning vents.
Safety features are expected to include ABS with EBD, cruise control, six airbags, vehicle stability control, seat belt reminder systems, a high-speed warning system, and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
The soon-to-be launched Honda City will arrive with two BS6 compliant engine options - a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 117bhp of power and 145Nm of torque, and a 1,5-litre petrol engine that produces 100bhp of power and 200Nm of torque. Transmission options will include a six-speed manual and a CVT automatic.
Honda could also launched the Honda City RS Turbo model that features a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 122bhp of power and 173Nm of torque. Chances however, a slim.
The current-generation Honda City models are priced between Rs 9.91 lakh and Rs 14.31 lakh, and the new models are expected to be priced between Rs 11 lakh and Rs 16 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Once launched, the 2020 Honda City will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, the Toyota Yaris, the Volkswagen Vento, the 2020 Skoda Rapid, and the soon to be launched Hyundai Verna facelift.
Thoughts About The 2020 Honda City Launching In India Next Month
The Honda City has always been a very successful model for the company, and we expect the next-generation, 2020 Honda City to do just as well as the previous models. Honda will have to bring a lot of tech and connectivity features to the new model and will have to price the sedan just right. We'll know soon enough.