- 12 min ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 4 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- News Watch: Melania refuses to pose with Trump after they leave White House
- Technology LG K42 Budget Smartphone Goes Official In India; Sale Begins On January 26 At Flipkart
- Movies Mahesh Babu On His Lockdown Experience: I’ve Done The One Thing That I Wanted To Do For The Longest Time
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Expectations Of Common Man
- Sports Saini bowled despite injury in the second innings at Brisbane
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga Flaunts A Blazer Outfit, A Red Dramatic Skirt, And A Golden Dove Brooch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Honda Cars India has announced a host of offers during the month of August 2020. Although, the offers are similar to the ones from the previous month. This month the brand is offering more benefits on select models in its line-up.
The offers include huge cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages. The models covered under the offer include the Civic, the City and the Amaze. Total benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered depending on the model and variant.
Customers and potential buyers can avail special offers when they book a model via the brand's online sales platform as well. The company is offering discounts and benefits on its BS6 cars until August 31, 2020. Here are the model-wise details about the discount offers:
Staring with the Honda Amaze, the brand's compact-sedan is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 27,000 across all variants. Customers who are looking to exchange their old car for a new Amaze will get a benefit of an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, and an additional bonus of Rs 15,000.
Alternatively, customers not looking for an exchange, are offered the same extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, and a cash discount of up to Rs 3,000 with purchase of new, Amaze compact sedan.
Moving to the City executive-sedan, the company is only offering discounts on the fourth-generation model. This could be done to increase the price difference between the old-gen model and the recently launched fifth-gen City.
The fourth-gen model is offered with total benefits of up to Rs 1.6 lakh depending on the variant. The SV MT and V MT trim of the sedan are offered with discounts of up to Rs 45,000, which includes a cash discount of Rs 25,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000.
The mid-spec V CVT trim is available with benefits of up to Rs 90,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 55,000 cash discount and an additional car exchange bonus of up to Rs 35,000. While the VX CVT is offered with a cash discount of Rs 70,000 and Rs 50,000 exchange bonus.
The top-end trims such as the ZX MT and the ZX CVT attracts the highest discounts. The sedan receives benefits of up to Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 1.6 lakh discounts, respectively. This includes a cash bonus of Rs 80,000 for the ZX MT and Rs 1.1 lakh for the ZX CVT trim along with Rs 50,000 exchange bonus on both trims.
The Honda Civic recently received a new updated from the company in the form of a new BS6 diesel engine. The diesel model of the Civic attracts the highest benefits this month. Honda is offering a straight-up cash discount of Rs 2.5 lakh on the diesel variants. While the petrol-powered model is offered with cash discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh.
Thoughts About Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In August 2020
Honda continues to offer attractive discounts and offers on the old-generation City. The company aims to increase the price difference between both generation models that are on sale. However, it is surprising to see the recently launched Civic BS6 diesel getting the highest benefits.