- 14 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 19 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 21 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News West Bengal Elections 2021: Mamata says BJP more dangerous than Maoists
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Finance Indices Start On A Flat Note; Tata Steel Top Gainer
- Movies Master Day 7 Box Office Collection: Thalapathy Vijay Starrer Continues Its Reign
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Honda Cars India has announced year-end discounts, benefits and special offers for December 2020. The year-end discounts and benefits are offered on select models including the Jazz, fifth-gen City, Amaze Standard, Special Edition & Exclusive Edition, WR-V and the Civic.
The company is offering cash discounts, cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered depending on the model and its variant. The Honda year-end discounts and benefits are valid on purchases made between December 1 to December 31, 2020.
The Honda Jazz is placed in the premium hatchback segment in the Indian market. The Jazz is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 40,000 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 25,000 and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus. Prices for the 2020 Jazz starts from Rs 7.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Amaze model is currently available in standard and a couple of special edition model in the Indian market. Called the Honda Amaze Special Edition and Exclusive Edition are available for a limited time. However, the company is offering discounts on both Standard and limited-edition models as well.
The standard compact sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 37,000. Both Petrol and diesel variants receive the same cash discount of Rs 15,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and an extended warranty package for the fourth and fifth year worth Rs 12,000.
On the other hand, the Amaze Special Edition model receive benefits of up to Rs 15,000. This includes Rs 7,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 8,000 if you sell your old car to the Honda dealership.
Finally, the Amaze Exclusive Edition, the limited-edition model is offered with a cash discount of Rs 12,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The WR-V is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 40,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 25,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. The WR-V compact-SUV retails between Rs 8.49 lakh and Rs 10.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Fifth-Generation Honda City
The fifth-generation Honda City is offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 upon exchanging for an old car. The all-new City currently retails between Rs 10.89 lakh and Rs 14.64 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Civic is offered with benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh this month. The diesel model of the Civic attracts the highest cash discount of up to Rs 2.5 lakh. While the petrol-powered model is offered with cash discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh. Additionally, the company is offering a loyalty bonus of Rs 6,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Year-End Offers & Discounts For December 2020
Automotive brands are looking to increase sales by offering year-end discounts and benefits. The year-end discounts offered by Honda will reduce the up-front cost substantially while making a new car purchase in December 2020.