- 15 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Honda Cars India has announced year-end discounts, benefits and special offers for December 2020. The year-end discounts and benefits are offered on select models including the Jazz, fifth-gen City, Amaze Standard, Special Edition & Exclusive Edition, WR-V and the Civic.
The company is offering cash discounts, cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered depending on the model and its variant. The Honda year-end discounts and benefits are valid on purchases made between December 1 to December 31, 2020.
The Honda Jazz is placed in the premium hatchback segment in the Indian market. The Jazz is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 40,000 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 25,000 and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus. Prices for the 2020 Jazz starts from Rs 7.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Amaze model is currently available in standard and a couple of special edition model in the Indian market. Called the Honda Amaze Special Edition and Exclusive Edition are available for a limited time. However, the company is offering discounts on both Standard and limited-edition models as well.
The standard compact sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 37,000. Both Petrol and diesel variants receive the same cash discount of Rs 15,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and an extended warranty package for the fourth and fifth year worth Rs 12,000.
On the other hand, the Amaze Special Edition model receive benefits of up to Rs 15,000. This includes Rs 7,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 8,000 if you sell your old car to the Honda dealership.
Finally, the Amaze Exclusive Edition, the limited-edition model is offered with a cash discount of Rs 12,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The WR-V is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 40,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 25,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. The WR-V compact-SUV retails between Rs 8.49 lakh and Rs 10.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The fifth-generation Honda City is offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 upon exchanging for an old car. The all-new City currently retails between Rs 10.89 lakh and Rs 14.64 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Civic is offered with benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh this month. The diesel model of the Civic attracts the highest cash discount of up to Rs 2.5 lakh. While the petrol-powered model is offered with cash discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh. Additionally, the company is offering a loyalty bonus of Rs 6,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Year-End Offers & Discounts For December 2020
Automotive brands are looking to increase sales by offering year-end discounts and benefits. The year-end discounts offered by Honda will reduce the up-front cost substantially while making a new car purchase in December 2020.