- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite Turbo Petrol Variants Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Pricelist
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Service Network Reaches Over 4,000 Touchpoints In India: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- 18 hrs ago Citroen C5 Aircross Pre-Bookings Begin In India Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies RRR: Pictures Of Ram Charan And Jr NTR From The Film’s Climax Sequence Leaked On Social Media
- News 51 of 56 sitting CPIM MLAs in Kerala have pending criminal cases against them
- Technology Google To Stop Using Browsing History To Target Ads: How Will It Make Money?
- Education JEE Main Result 2021 February Session To Release Soon
- Sports Sumit Nagal registers biggest win of ATP career, stuns world no.22 Garin in straight sets
- Finance Defence Ministry Receives Rs 92.56 Cr Interim Dividend From Mazagon Dock
- Lifestyle Aditi Rao Hydari Is The Epitome Of Elegance And Grace In Her Ivory Dresses In The Latest Photoshoot
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Honda Cars India has launched a new 'Special Edition' version of their Amaze compact-sedan in the Indian market. The new Honda Amaze 'Special Edition' is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 7 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a number of subtle cosmetic updates over the standard model.
The new Honda Amaze ‘special edition' sedan is based on the brand's mid-sped ‘S' trim and carries forward most of the features and equipment, along with a few exclusive ones as well.
Some of the new features on the ‘special edition' version of the Honda Amaze include a special edition logo, sleek and striking body graphics, stylishly designed seat covers, sliding armrest and a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The new special edition Amaze is offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. While the petrol-manual variant of the special edition is priced at Rs 7 lakh, the top ‘diesel-CVT' version of the new model comes with a price tag of Rs 9.10 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the above-mentioned details, the new Honda Amaze special edition remains unchanged from the standard variant. The new special edition also retains the same power units as well, producing the same power and torque figures.
The petrol engine comes in the form of a 1.2-litre four-cylinder unit producing 89bhp and 110Nm of peak torque. The special edition is offered with both manual and CVT automatic transmission options.
Similarly, the diesel engine comes in the form of a 1.5-litre unit, in two states-of-tune. The first produces 99bhp and 200Nm of torque and is mated to a five-speed manual, while the second state-of-tune churns out 79bhp and 160Nm of peak torque, paired with a CVT automatic transmission unit. Both states-of-tune are available on the new special edition variant as well.
Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said,
"We are extremely delighted to offer the Special Edition of Amaze ahead of the festive season. The Amaze S Grade is one of the highest-selling grades of the model."
"With the inclusion of smart new features in the Special Edition based on S Grade, the overall package has a freshness at a very attractive price. We are confident that this Special Edition will be well received by our customers for the enhanced value it offers."
Thoughts On The Honda Amaze ‘Special Edition' Compact-Sedan
The new special edition version of the Honda Amaze has been introduced to capitalise on the positive purchase sentiments of customers during the year's festive season. The Honda Amaze rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and the Tata Tigor in the segment.