- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 15 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 15 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- News Afghanistan: Car Bomb kills at least 50, over 100 injured near girls' school in Kabul
- Sports David Warner and Michael Slater deny scuffle in Maldives report
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Sugar Stocks Could See A Solid Rally
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Honda Cars India has launched a new 'Special Edition' version of their Amaze compact-sedan in the Indian market. The new Honda Amaze 'Special Edition' is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 7 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a number of subtle cosmetic updates over the standard model.
The new Honda Amaze ‘special edition' sedan is based on the brand's mid-sped ‘S' trim and carries forward most of the features and equipment, along with a few exclusive ones as well.
Some of the new features on the ‘special edition' version of the Honda Amaze include a special edition logo, sleek and striking body graphics, stylishly designed seat covers, sliding armrest and a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The new special edition Amaze is offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. While the petrol-manual variant of the special edition is priced at Rs 7 lakh, the top ‘diesel-CVT' version of the new model comes with a price tag of Rs 9.10 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the above-mentioned details, the new Honda Amaze special edition remains unchanged from the standard variant. The new special edition also retains the same power units as well, producing the same power and torque figures.
The petrol engine comes in the form of a 1.2-litre four-cylinder unit producing 89bhp and 110Nm of peak torque. The special edition is offered with both manual and CVT automatic transmission options.
Similarly, the diesel engine comes in the form of a 1.5-litre unit, in two states-of-tune. The first produces 99bhp and 200Nm of torque and is mated to a five-speed manual, while the second state-of-tune churns out 79bhp and 160Nm of peak torque, paired with a CVT automatic transmission unit. Both states-of-tune are available on the new special edition variant as well.
Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said,
"We are extremely delighted to offer the Special Edition of Amaze ahead of the festive season. The Amaze S Grade is one of the highest-selling grades of the model."
"With the inclusion of smart new features in the Special Edition based on S Grade, the overall package has a freshness at a very attractive price. We are confident that this Special Edition will be well received by our customers for the enhanced value it offers."
Thoughts On The Honda Amaze ‘Special Edition' Compact-Sedan
The new special edition version of the Honda Amaze has been introduced to capitalise on the positive purchase sentiments of customers during the year's festive season. The Honda Amaze rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and the Tata Tigor in the segment.