- 3 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago All-New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe M Sport (First Drive) Review
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Indian National Drag Racing Championship Results: Hemanth Muddappa Wins For The Fourth Time
- 1 day ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- News Supreme Court seeks Centre's reply on PIL seeking setting up of media tribunal
- Movies Republic Day 2021: Best Patriotic Scenes From Bollywood Films Which Gave Us Goosebumps
- Finance 5 Best 2-3 Year FDs With Good Returns Up To 7%
- Lifestyle The White Tiger: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Inspires Us To Step Up Our Fashion Game With Her Outfits
- Sports ESFI introduces national rankings for esports; Resilience, Checkmate & Adbhut Esports grabs top spot
- Technology ESA Using Iodine Propellant System On Small Satellites To Reduce Space Debris
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Hero Electric has partnered with GoWash, which is a Nagpur based doorstep auto detailing service company. Why partner with GoWash? Vehicle maintenance and cleaning are very necessary and GoWash provides sustainable and eco-friendly wash at a minimal cost. The company offers services at a very modest rate and uses state-of-the-art technology and techniques.
Speaking on the partnership, Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric said "Hero Electric is proud to partner with GoWash as this collaboration further strengthens our mission of providing eco-friendly mobility solutions to people. Hero Electric has always been an advocate of adopting sustainable practices by using Electric mobility and GoWash has proven to have the best expertise in auto-detailing services while nurturing environmental practices. With this, we aim to expand the horizon for the adoption of electric vehicles and are excited to support GoWash in its vision."
Yashwant Budhwani, Founder and CEO of GoWash said, "For us at GoWash, it is not about being the No.1 - it's about being the best. Best in service to the customers as well as create the best employment platform. All in all, we want to make this planet a better living place."
However, acknowledging the role of their staff, Akash Aswani, Co-Founder/COO, GoWash said "Our vision for GoWash is to provide a good income to our staff and washing partner because I have seen many times that a lot of people don't get paid or are paid less even after their sincere hard work. These people show tremendous reliability and add value to the company as well as the owner. This simple thing encourages me to provide better earning opportunities and give a valid status to these hard-working people. The most important point is that because of this pandemic, many people have lost their jobs and businesses. We aim to provide employment, status, and enable stable and better earnings to those who don't hesitate to work hard".
The washing professionals from GoWash will be riding the Hero Electric NYX HS500 ER scooters that will have a dedicated compartment box fitted to carry all the necessary items. However, a noteworthy aspect is that the washing partners are ensured a minimum pay of Rs 12,000 per month even on days with no business.
Customers can book a service through the company's smartphone application. Along with vehicle washing services, GoWash also provides an all-in-one offer where customers can avail Coating Services in ceramic and PU at a nominal price. The company aims to start with 12 washing vehicles and provide service to more than 1500 customers in September 2020. At a later stage, the company will be deploying 50 washing vehicles and try reaching out to 6000 customers by November this year.
Thoughts About The Partnership Between Hero Electric And GoWash
Through this partnership, Hero Electric customers will be able to avail the services from GoWash at nominal rates and that too at their doorstep. Through this, the company will ensure that the customers will be safe inside their houses when the work is being done.