- 12 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 13 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 16 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 18 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Technology Best Water Proof Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy In India
- News Assam Polls: Congress announces candidates for 40 seats
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Chinese car manufacturer, Great Wall Motors has finally debuted its products in the Indian market. The brand unveiled four models from its Haval range at the Auto Expo 2020: Haval H9, Haval F7, Haval F5 and Haval F7X.
The company had recently confirmed its plans to enter the Indian market. GWM is planning to launch its first set of vehicles in India sometime this year. The four Haval models showcased at the Auto Expo 2020 are all part of the mid-size SUV segment, rivalling the likes of the Kia Seltos, Tata Harrier and the MG Hector.
Great Wall Motors will be introducing petrol engine options in India. The engine options on the Haval F5 include a single 1.5-litre turbo-petrol unit. The engine produces 166bhp and 285Nm of peak torque with a 2WD system as standard.
The Haval F7 and F7X models will also feature the same 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine option. This engine produces the same power and torque figures as the H5.
Along with this, the Haval F7 is also said to be offered with a larger 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as well producing 221bhp and 385Nm of peak torque. All engine options on both models come mated to a seven-speed DCT automatic gearbox as standard.
In terms of dimensions, the Haval F5 measures in at 4470mm in length, 1857mm in width and 1638mm in height. The SUV comes with a wheelbase of 150mm. Compared to this, the Haval F7 and F7X are slightly larger. The F7 SUV models in the Haval range have a length of 4620mm, a width of 1846mm and a height of 1690mm. The Haval F7 also has a larger wheelbase of 169mm.
Thoughts On The Great Wall Motors Haval Range Unveiled At Auto Expo 2020
Great Wall Motors are one of the largest car manufacturers in the Chinese market, offering a number of products in almost every segment. Seeing the success of MG in India, GWM has now confirmed their plans for the Indian market as well, with the Haval range of products. The models showcased at the Auto Expo 2020 will be positioned in the mid-size SUV segment and priced competitively as well.