- 1 hr ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Later This Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Intel Thunderbolt 4 Universal Dock Officially Announced: What Caught Our Attention?
- Sports England's batting still their nemesis: Nasser Hussain
- Movies Amitabh And Abhishek Bachchan Clinically Stable; Do Not Require Aggressive Treatment For COVID-19
- Finance Nifty Ends Higher, Bank Nifty Slumps
- News Rajasthan crisis: Sachin Pilot skips CLP meeting, Congress MLAs taken to Jaipur’s Fairmount resort
- Lifestyle Mouni Roy, Swara Bhasker Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Light Ethnic Suit Will You Pick For Casual Function?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
China based Great Wall Motors has confirmed that it will make its India debut at the upcoming Auto Expo scheduled for 5 February. The company also said it was ready to, and would announce its India plans at the event.
Great Wall Motors will also globally unveil the Haval Concept H, and also unveil for India, their Concept Vision Vehicle 2025.
The company said they would also showcase their excellence and their strengths in fields of automotive technology via their range of Haval SUVs, electric products, and advanced autonomous systems.
The company's philosophy of innovation, sustainability and smart mobility reflects across their marque brand, Haval, that offers a full range of SUV's. GWM is expected to showcase the brands H2, H4, H6, and H9 models.
Great Wall Motors also recently inked an agreement to acquire General Motor India's Talegaon manufacturing facility, adding more to its commitment value in the country.
Mr. Wei Jianjun, the Chairman at Great Wall Motors, said, "This is indeed a proud moment for us as we are on the verge of entering the Indian automotive market. We are excited at the limitless possibilities that lay ahead as India is an important market for us."
"At GWM, we aim to set new benchmarks in the Indian automobile industry and hope to create an everlasting relationship with the discerning Indian customer. With the R&D center in Bangalore and now our participation at the 15th edition of the Auto Expo, we want to further ascertain the importance of India as the core strategic market," he added.
Great Wall Motors has risen as a globally present company over the last 23 years and currently runs operations in over 60 countries. The company also has five global marketing centers at Australia, South Africa, South America, the Middle East, and Russia.
The company is China's largest SUV and pick-up truck manufacturers and currently has production facilities at China, Bulgaria, Iran and Russia. Great Wall Motors also makes appearances at the Dakar Rally, and currently competes with the new Haval H8 model.
Thoughts About Great Wall Motors Confirming Their Debut At Auto Expo 2020
We're definitely waiting to be at the Great Wall Motors' stall at the Auto Expo. The company does have a massive global presence, and more importantly, participates at the Dakar. Now that's the Dragon for you!