- 7 min ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 1 hr ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 24 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- Movies Karan Johar, Akshay Kumar Unite For Video Tribute To Frontline Workers: You Are Real Heroes
- News Domestic flights resume after two months; many say flights cancelled without notice
- Technology Huawei Enjoy Z 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G Processor Launched In Affordable 5G Segment
- Sports Woods-Manning prevail in star-studded match, raised $20m for charity
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The upcoming Auto Expo 2020 is a little over a month away now, and rumor has it that MG Motor will showcase four SUVs at the event happening during February this year. Here are the SUVs that are rumored to be at the Expo.
The first of these MG SUVs is the ZS Electric Vehicle. The electric SUV is already at the company's foreign markets and it was unveiled in India during December 2019.
Expectations are that the MG ZS electric SUV will be available for consumers only after being showcased at the Delhi Auto Expo. The ZS will feature an electric motor that will be powered by a 44.5kWH Lithium battery pack, and will deliver a range of over 400 kilometers.
The second MG SUV that one might see at the Auto Expo is a re-badged version of the Baojun RS-3. The SUV will compete against the Kia Seltos once launched in the Indian markets.
The re-badged Baojun RS-3 is currently powered by a 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces 104bhp of power and 135Nm of torque. Transmission options include a six-speed manual and a CVT automatic.
The third SUV in question is the MG Hector Plus. The model has been spotted testing earlier and we're sure it will arrive with captain seats for the second and third rows.
The Hector Plus SUV will also feature design changes to the front and rear end, and is expected to be powered by the Hector's 1.5-litre petrol, and 2.0-diesel engines. Petrol models will arrive with manual and AMT transmission options, while the diesel models will be available only with a manual transmission.
The fourth SUV that we could possibly see at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020 is a re-badged Maxus D90 - a full-size SUV that will compete with the Ford Endeavour, the Toyota Fortuner, and the Mahindra Alturas G4.
The international-spec Maxus D90 SUV currently features a 2.0-litre petrol engine that produces 217bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. MG Motor however, will offer both petrol and diesel models in India.
Thoughts About The Possibility Of MG Motor Showcasing Four SUVs At The Delhi Auto Expo
Manufacturers usually showcase more than just one vehicle at any auto event. The idea is to get people excited about vehicles that the company is launching soon. We expect other manufacturers to showcase multiple models as well.