- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Technology JioOS Explained: Is It A Threat To iOS?
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor Gets Emotional At Cousin Priyaank's Haldi Ceremony; Also See Pics From Beach Party
- Lifestyle Pink, Red, Or Green, Which Saree Of Tamannaah Bhatia Did You Like The Most?
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
The upcoming Auto Expo 2020 is a little over a month away now, and rumor has it that MG Motor will showcase four SUVs at the event happening during February this year. Here are the SUVs that are rumored to be at the Expo.
The first of these MG SUVs is the ZS Electric Vehicle. The electric SUV is already at the company's foreign markets and it was unveiled in India during December 2019.
Expectations are that the MG ZS electric SUV will be available for consumers only after being showcased at the Delhi Auto Expo. The ZS will feature an electric motor that will be powered by a 44.5kWH Lithium battery pack, and will deliver a range of over 400 kilometers.
The second MG SUV that one might see at the Auto Expo is a re-badged version of the Baojun RS-3. The SUV will compete against the Kia Seltos once launched in the Indian markets.
The re-badged Baojun RS-3 is currently powered by a 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces 104bhp of power and 135Nm of torque. Transmission options include a six-speed manual and a CVT automatic.
The third SUV in question is the MG Hector Plus. The model has been spotted testing earlier and we're sure it will arrive with captain seats for the second and third rows.
The Hector Plus SUV will also feature design changes to the front and rear end, and is expected to be powered by the Hector's 1.5-litre petrol, and 2.0-diesel engines. Petrol models will arrive with manual and AMT transmission options, while the diesel models will be available only with a manual transmission.
The fourth SUV that we could possibly see at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020 is a re-badged Maxus D90 - a full-size SUV that will compete with the Ford Endeavour, the Toyota Fortuner, and the Mahindra Alturas G4.
The international-spec Maxus D90 SUV currently features a 2.0-litre petrol engine that produces 217bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. MG Motor however, will offer both petrol and diesel models in India.
Thoughts About The Possibility Of MG Motor Showcasing Four SUVs At The Delhi Auto Expo
Manufacturers usually showcase more than just one vehicle at any auto event. The idea is to get people excited about vehicles that the company is launching soon. We expect other manufacturers to showcase multiple models as well.