- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Ford India could soon launch a new variant of the brand's Freestyle crossover hatchback. It could be available for a limited time in the market. Ahead of its launch, the Flair hatchback has been spotted arriving at dealerships.
We have received exclusive images of the new upcoming Freestyle ‘Flair' hatchback. As seen from the images, the special edition hatchback will feature a host of changes over the standard model. The changes on the new variant are expected to be limited to cosmetic upgrades only.
Our sources revealed that the Flair hatchback will be based on the top-spec Titanium Plus variant. However, there will be some changes made to the ‘Flair'. This includes new body graphics placed on the doors and the boot-lid of the hatch.
Other changes include a black coloured roof, roof rails and wing mirror, finished in contrast red colour. The scuff plates at both ends are also finished in red colour and blacked-out alloy wheels adding to the sporty looks of the hatchback.
On the inside, the special-edition hatchback features subtle changes to tell it apart from the interiors of the standard model. This includes a red contrasting stitching on seat and a door trims finished in red colour as well. The ‘Flair' variant name can also be found on the dual-tone seat upholstery.
The new variant will remain the same mechanically and is expected to be offered with both petrol and diesel engine options powering the hatchback. The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 95bhp and 119Nm of torque.
While the 1.5-litre turbo-diesel unit churns out 100bhp and 215Nm of peak torque. Both engines are offered with a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The Flair variant will continue to come equipped with a touchscreen infotainment display that supports Bluetooth smartphone connectivity, a push-button start, climate control, six airbags, a rear-view camera with park assist, ABS with EBD and the brand's Ford Pass connected technology.
The standard Ford Freestyle model retails between Rs 5.99 lakh and Rs 8.49 lakh. The Titanium Plus variant of both petrol and diesel is priced at Rs 7.39 lakh and Rs 8.49 lakh, respectively. We expect Ford to price the upcoming Flair variant slightly higher than the Titanium Plus models. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New Ford Freestyle 'Flair' Variant Spied At Dealership Yard
Ford will launch the special edition Freestyle Flair variant soon in the India market. We expect many auto manufactures coming up with special edition models of standard vehicles during the festive season. The Freestyle is a rugged crossover version based on the Figo hatchback.