- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 2 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 16 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 17 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Finance Credit Shell Refund For Only Passengers Who Booked Air-Tickets Directly: DGCA
- News Hero of the zero hour: This session of Lok Sabha saw record productivity
- Movies Vikas Gupta Slams Media For Following Deepika Padukone’s Car; Says ‘It Seems You’ll Are High’
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 7: Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals: Predicted XI, Head to head record, India timing, live streamin
- Technology LG Wing Teardown Video Reveals Key Details: Best Dual Screen Phone?
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Ford India could soon launch a new variant of the brand's Freestyle crossover hatchback. It could be available for a limited time in the market. Ahead of its launch, the Flair hatchback has been spotted arriving at dealerships.
We have received exclusive images of the new upcoming Freestyle ‘Flair' hatchback. As seen from the images, the special edition hatchback will feature a host of changes over the standard model. The changes on the new variant are expected to be limited to cosmetic upgrades only.
Our sources revealed that the Flair hatchback will be based on the top-spec Titanium Plus variant. However, there will be some changes made to the ‘Flair'. This includes new body graphics placed on the doors and the boot-lid of the hatch.
Other changes include a black coloured roof, roof rails and wing mirror, finished in contrast red colour. The scuff plates at both ends are also finished in red colour and blacked-out alloy wheels adding to the sporty looks of the hatchback.
On the inside, the special-edition hatchback features subtle changes to tell it apart from the interiors of the standard model. This includes a red contrasting stitching on seat and a door trims finished in red colour as well. The ‘Flair' variant name can also be found on the dual-tone seat upholstery.
The new variant will remain the same mechanically and is expected to be offered with both petrol and diesel engine options powering the hatchback. The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 95bhp and 119Nm of torque.
While the 1.5-litre turbo-diesel unit churns out 100bhp and 215Nm of peak torque. Both engines are offered with a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The Flair variant will continue to come equipped with a touchscreen infotainment display that supports Bluetooth smartphone connectivity, a push-button start, climate control, six airbags, a rear-view camera with park assist, ABS with EBD and the brand's Ford Pass connected technology.
The standard Ford Freestyle model retails between Rs 5.99 lakh and Rs 8.49 lakh. The Titanium Plus variant of both petrol and diesel is priced at Rs 7.39 lakh and Rs 8.49 lakh, respectively. We expect Ford to price the upcoming Flair variant slightly higher than the Titanium Plus models. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New Ford Freestyle 'Flair' Variant Spied At Dealership Yard
Ford will launch the special edition Freestyle Flair variant soon in the India market. We expect many auto manufactures coming up with special edition models of standard vehicles during the festive season. The Freestyle is a rugged crossover version based on the Figo hatchback.