- 27 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 1 hr ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 16 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 16 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- News Farm Bills: Samajwadi Party to protest in Uttar Pradesh against farm and labour reform laws
- Sports Five most expensive right wingers in the world
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Babil On Coping With His Dad's Death: I Hate Realizing Everyday That You're Gone
- Finance Bottled Water Tycoon Surpasses Jack Ma's Wealth To Become China's Richest
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Technology Amazon Shutterbug Deals On Camera Devices: Discount Offers On Cameras
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
The Ford Endeavour flagship SUV will be receiving a new limited-edition variant called the 'Sport' in the Indian market. There are several changes made to the Sport variant over the standard model, which are limited to just a few cosmetic upgrades.
Latest images from 91wheels, reveals a completely undisguised SUV of the Sport variant parked at a dealer yard. We could notice a few of the trim pieces that now receive a black treatment.
This includes a blacked-out grille at the front, lower bumper, black-inserts on the ORVMs, rear name-plate and alloy wheels. The side step is also blacked-out along with a host of Sport badging on the outside of the SUV.
Although the interiors of the SUV was not revealed, the Sport is expected to carry a blacked-out theme on the inside. Apart from the cosmetic upgrades, the limited-edition will remain the same mechanically.
The Ford Endeavour currently retails between Rs 29.99 lakh and Rs 33.42 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The limited-edition model could be base on the top-spec Titanium Plus trim, which could then place it over its current pricing.
It is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
The 2020 Endeavour features all-LED headlamps, the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well.
Other features include an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a panoramic sunroof, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and a host of other features.
In related news, Ford recently launched a limited edition variant of the Freestyle crossover hatchback in the Indian market called the ‘Flair'. The Freestyle Flair is priced at Rs 7.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ford Endeavour Sport Limited-Edition Model Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch
The Ford Endeavour Sport features a couple of backed-out trim on the exterior giving the brawny-looking SUV, a more enhanced and aggressive look. Ford is looking to offer a special edition model to Indian customers to boost sales during the ongoing festive season.