- 14 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo TVC Released Ahead Of Its Launch This Month: Will Rival Hyundai i20 Turbo
- 15 hrs ago All-New Tata Safari Spotted Undisguised Ahead Of Launch: Here Are The Details
- 16 hrs ago Bosch Opens India’s Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago GoFuel To Deliver High-Speed Diesel At Your Doorstep: Read More To Find Out!
- Movies Minissha Lamba On Parting Ways With Husband Ryan Tham: Life Goes On & The Most Important Thing Is To Be Happy
- News Has China constructed village in Arunachal? Chidambaram demands explanation from govt on BJP MP's claim
- Sports India v England: Selectors to name Test squad on Tuesday; Kohli, Ishant to back, all eyes on Bumrah, Ashwin
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty, Pooja Hegde, Nushrat Bharucha Or Elli AvrRam, Whose Mini Dress Is The Best?
- Finance Mindtree Up 6% After Reporting 66% Jump In Q3 Net Profit
- Education KPSC FDA Hall Ticket 2021 Released, Check Direct Link At kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For January 19: Win Bosch Mixer Grinder
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
The Ford Endeavour flagship SUV will be receiving a new limited-edition variant called the 'Sport' in the Indian market. There are several changes made to the Sport variant over the standard model, which are limited to just a few cosmetic upgrades.
Latest images from 91wheels, reveals a completely undisguised SUV of the Sport variant parked at a dealer yard. We could notice a few of the trim pieces that now receive a black treatment.
This includes a blacked-out grille at the front, lower bumper, black-inserts on the ORVMs, rear name-plate and alloy wheels. The side step is also blacked-out along with a host of Sport badging on the outside of the SUV.
Although the interiors of the SUV was not revealed, the Sport is expected to carry a blacked-out theme on the inside. Apart from the cosmetic upgrades, the limited-edition will remain the same mechanically.
The Ford Endeavour currently retails between Rs 29.99 lakh and Rs 33.42 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The limited-edition model could be base on the top-spec Titanium Plus trim, which could then place it over its current pricing.
It is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
The 2020 Endeavour features all-LED headlamps, the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well.
Other features include an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a panoramic sunroof, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and a host of other features.
In related news, Ford recently launched a limited edition variant of the Freestyle crossover hatchback in the Indian market called the ‘Flair'. The Freestyle Flair is priced at Rs 7.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ford Endeavour Sport Limited-Edition Model Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch
The Ford Endeavour Sport features a couple of backed-out trim on the exterior giving the brawny-looking SUV, a more enhanced and aggressive look. Ford is looking to offer a special edition model to Indian customers to boost sales during the ongoing festive season.