- 55 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 1 hr ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 16 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 16 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Movies Sushant's Family Lawyer Is Frustrated With CBI, Alleges Actor Died By Strangulation And Not Suicide
- Technology LG Wing Teardown Video Reveals Key Details: Best Dual Screen Phone?
- Finance Prince Pipes Hits Highest Level Since Listing; Stock Jumps 232% From Its 52-Week Low
- News Farm Bills: Samajwadi Party to protest in Uttar Pradesh against farm and labour reform laws
- Sports Five most expensive right wingers in the world
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Ford India seems to be working on a special edition of its flagship model, the Endeavour SUV. The upcoming limited edition SUV could be launched sometime during the ongoing festive season in India.
Ahead of its launch, the upcoming new variant of the SUV has been spied testing in the country. Latest images from Motorbeam reveal a new variant of the Ford Endeavour called ‘Sport' testing without any camouflage. According to reports, the test mule was spotted in TamilNadu.
Due to the low light spy images shot during the night, not many details of the SUV was revealed. We could notice the ‘SPORT' badging placed at the lower-left of the tailgate. Also, the wheels could be finished in dark metallic grey paint scheme, which was seen on the EcoSport earlier.
The Ford Endeavour currently retails between Rs 29.99 lakh and Rs 33.42 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The limited-edition model could be base on the top-spec Titanium Plus trim, which could then place it over its current pricing.
Speaking about the Ford Endeavour itself, the SUV has received minor changes to its exterior and interiors as compared to its BS4 models. It is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
The 2020 Endeavour features all-LED headlamps, the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well.
Other features include an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a panoramic sunroof, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and a host of other features.
In related news, Ford recently launched a limited edition variant of the Freestyle crossover hatchback in the Indian market called the ‘Flair'. The Freestyle Flair is priced at Rs 7.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ford Endeavour Sport Edition Variant Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch
Ford is looking to offer special edition models to Indian customers during the ongoing festive season. This will help boost sales for the company along with providing customers with a unique offering. The upcoming Ford Endeavour Sport Edition will rival the recently launched Toyota Fortuner TRD limited-edition.