- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Ford India seems to be working on a special edition of its flagship model, the Endeavour SUV. The upcoming limited edition SUV could be launched sometime during the ongoing festive season in India.
Ahead of its launch, the upcoming new variant of the SUV has been spied testing in the country. Latest images from Motorbeam reveal a new variant of the Ford Endeavour called ‘Sport' testing without any camouflage. According to reports, the test mule was spotted in TamilNadu.
Due to the low light spy images shot during the night, not many details of the SUV was revealed. We could notice the ‘SPORT' badging placed at the lower-left of the tailgate. Also, the wheels could be finished in dark metallic grey paint scheme, which was seen on the EcoSport earlier.
The Ford Endeavour currently retails between Rs 29.99 lakh and Rs 33.42 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The limited-edition model could be base on the top-spec Titanium Plus trim, which could then place it over its current pricing.
Speaking about the Ford Endeavour itself, the SUV has received minor changes to its exterior and interiors as compared to its BS4 models. It is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
The 2020 Endeavour features all-LED headlamps, the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well.
Other features include an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a panoramic sunroof, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and a host of other features.
In related news, Ford recently launched a limited edition variant of the Freestyle crossover hatchback in the Indian market called the ‘Flair'. The Freestyle Flair is priced at Rs 7.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ford Endeavour Sport Edition Variant Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch
Ford is looking to offer special edition models to Indian customers during the ongoing festive season. This will help boost sales for the company along with providing customers with a unique offering. The upcoming Ford Endeavour Sport Edition will rival the recently launched Toyota Fortuner TRD limited-edition.