- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 6 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
American auto manufacturer, Ford Motors has just launched the 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 models starting at Rs 29.55 lakh. The all new Endeavour is avail in three variants - the Titanium 4X2 AT, the Titanium+ 4X2 At, and the Titanium+ 4X4 AT.
Anurag Mehrotra, the President and Managing Director at Ford India, said, "With 2020 Endeavour, we are offering a product that combines best of both worlds - outstanding capabilities & class-leading fuel efficiency - and thereby delivering more than SUV customers expect. With its enhanced value proposition, we are confident that the Endeavour will become the SUV of choice for several new customers."
While the 2020 Endeavour looks fairly similar to the BS4 compliant models, the SUV now features all-LED headlamps. The interiors now feature the company's mobility and connectivity technology called FordPass.
The new tech offers functions like starting, stoping, unlocking and locking the vehicle; and other information about fuel levels (including ‘to empty'), and locating the vehicle remotely, among a host of other features.
The SUV will continue to arrive with a Terrain Management System, SYNC 3 with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and a panoramic sunroof.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour also features Semi-Auto Parallel Park Assist, a push start/ stop button, an electric rear gate, and eight-way power-adjustable driver & front passenger seats. The SUV also arrives with hill launch assist and hill descent control.
The new Ford Endeavour features a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168 brake horsepower and 420Nm of torque. Ford says that the new engine offers a 20 percent increase in low-end torque. The engine is more refined, and a whole lot quieter than the older models.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour features a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission - the first in the country. Ford says the new transmission reduces the gaps in available power & acceleration between gears, and offers a smoother acceleration response. The transmission also features Progressive Range Select or SelectShift.
The all new 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 models have been launched between Rs 29.55 lakh and Rs 33.25 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), and are available at this price until 30 April. Prices are expected to increase by up to Rs 80,000 starting May.
Thoughts About The 2020 Ford Endeavour Launched In India Starting At Rs 29.55 Lakh Ex-Showroom
The For Endeavour has always been a successful model for Ford. We are impressed that Ford has been able to bring the upgrades to the SUV for under Rs 1 lakh, and we think the new 2020 Endeavor will do well for the company.