- 57 min ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Price & Changes Leaked Ahead Of Expected Launch This Month
- 16 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 20 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- News 70% of India's COVID-19 cases are in Maha and Kerala: Harsh Vardhan
- Sports Shardul Thakur soaks in "surreal last few days" after returning from Australia
- Technology Infinix Smart 5 India Launch Could Happen In Mid-February
- Movies Shabaash Mithu: Taapsee Pannu Begins Her 'Romance With The Bat & The Ball' For Mithali Raj Biopic
- Finance FDI Inflows Rose 22% In April-November 2020; Equity FDI Highest Ever
- Lifestyle Aditi Rao Hydari, Jasmin Bhasin, And Other Divas Have Outfit Ideas If You Are Thinking Of Mall-Outing
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
American auto manufacturer, Ford Motors has just launched the 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 models starting at Rs 29.55 lakh. The all new Endeavour is avail in three variants - the Titanium 4X2 AT, the Titanium+ 4X2 At, and the Titanium+ 4X4 AT.
Anurag Mehrotra, the President and Managing Director at Ford India, said, "With 2020 Endeavour, we are offering a product that combines best of both worlds - outstanding capabilities & class-leading fuel efficiency - and thereby delivering more than SUV customers expect. With its enhanced value proposition, we are confident that the Endeavour will become the SUV of choice for several new customers."
While the 2020 Endeavour looks fairly similar to the BS4 compliant models, the SUV now features all-LED headlamps. The interiors now feature the company's mobility and connectivity technology called FordPass.
The new tech offers functions like starting, stoping, unlocking and locking the vehicle; and other information about fuel levels (including ‘to empty'), and locating the vehicle remotely, among a host of other features.
The SUV will continue to arrive with a Terrain Management System, SYNC 3 with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and a panoramic sunroof.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour also features Semi-Auto Parallel Park Assist, a push start/ stop button, an electric rear gate, and eight-way power-adjustable driver & front passenger seats. The SUV also arrives with hill launch assist and hill descent control.
The new Ford Endeavour features a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168 brake horsepower and 420Nm of torque. Ford says that the new engine offers a 20 percent increase in low-end torque. The engine is more refined, and a whole lot quieter than the older models.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour features a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission - the first in the country. Ford says the new transmission reduces the gaps in available power & acceleration between gears, and offers a smoother acceleration response. The transmission also features Progressive Range Select or SelectShift.
The all new 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 models have been launched between Rs 29.55 lakh and Rs 33.25 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), and are available at this price until 30 April. Prices are expected to increase by up to Rs 80,000 starting May.
Thoughts About The 2020 Ford Endeavour Launched In India Starting At Rs 29.55 Lakh Ex-Showroom
The For Endeavour has always been a successful model for Ford. We are impressed that Ford has been able to bring the upgrades to the SUV for under Rs 1 lakh, and we think the new 2020 Endeavor will do well for the company.