- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- News Coronavirus: India records 15,144 new cases in last 24 hours
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Ford India has trademarked the Basecamp name in the Indian market. The company could be launching another new variant of the Endevaour SUV in the country under the newly trademarked Basecamp name.
A government document has revealed the details of the upcoming SUV variant. The Basecamp model is currently sold in various international markets as part of the SUV's variant line-up. The Endeavour sold as Everest in international markets is offered with accessories package in the name of Basecamp.
The Basecamp accessories list includes a host of added trims to the standard model to make it off-road ready. This includes a nudge bar, bonnet protector, snorkel, tow bar, LED light bar, roof-mounted carry bars, roof platform and more.
Apart from all the design changes, the SUV will remain the same mechanically. It will continue to come powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
The 2020 Endeavour features all-LED headlamps, the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well.
Other features include an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a panoramic sunroof, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and a host of other features.
In related news, Ford has launched a new variant of the Ford Endeavour SUV called the Sport in the Indian market. The Endevaour variant prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ford Endeavour Basecamp Name Trademarked In India
Ford is looking to bring all the special editions variants that are currently offered with the Endevaour SUV in international markets. IT will help boost sales of the SUV in the Indian market by offering in-house customizations options with its flagship SUV model.