- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 7 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 7 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 8 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Ford India has trademarked the Basecamp name in the Indian market. The company could be launching another new variant of the Endevaour SUV in the country under the newly trademarked Basecamp name.
A government document has revealed the details of the upcoming SUV variant. The Basecamp model is currently sold in various international markets as part of the SUV's variant line-up. The Endeavour sold as Everest in international markets is offered with accessories package in the name of Basecamp.
The Basecamp accessories list includes a host of added trims to the standard model to make it off-road ready. This includes a nudge bar, bonnet protector, snorkel, tow bar, LED light bar, roof-mounted carry bars, roof platform and more.
Apart from all the design changes, the SUV will remain the same mechanically. It will continue to come powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
The 2020 Endeavour features all-LED headlamps, the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well.
Other features include an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a panoramic sunroof, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and a host of other features.
In related news, Ford has launched a new variant of the Ford Endeavour SUV called the Sport in the Indian market. The Endevaour variant prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ford Endeavour Basecamp Name Trademarked In India
Ford is looking to bring all the special editions variants that are currently offered with the Endevaour SUV in international markets. IT will help boost sales of the SUV in the Indian market by offering in-house customizations options with its flagship SUV model.