- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 16 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News As Biden admin dials New Delhi, India-US pledge to boost defence ties
- Technology Flipkart Mobile Bonanza 2021 Offers On Narzo 20, Realme 7 Pro, Realme 6 Pro, Realme C3 And More
- Sports Manchester United 1-2 Sheffield United: Burke deals huge blow in Premier League title race
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Ford India has launched a new 'Titanium AT' variant on their popular EcoSport SUV in the Indian market. The new Ford EcoSport Titanium AT variant is priced at Rs 10.67 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Ford EcoSport Titanium AT is also the second and more affordable variant in the SUVs lineup to feature an automatic transmission unit. The other variant being the Titanium+ AT, which is priced higher at Rs 11.56 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Titanium AT variant is positioned below the Titanium+ AT trim in the SUVs variant lineup in the Indian market.
Vinay Raina, Executive Director, Marketing- Sales and Service, Ford India, said,
"With the new Titanium trim in the 2020 EcoSport line-up, we wish more consumers to enjoy the convenience of an automatic without compromising on the fun-of-driving. The outstanding value on offer will ensure that consumers no longer settle for underwhelming automatic technologies available in the market."
Similar to that on the Titanium+ variant, the new 2020 Ford EcoSport Titanium AT trim features the same six-speed torque-converter automatic gearbox. This is mated to the brand's 1.5-litre NA four-cylinder petrol engine which produces 121bhp and 150Nm of peak torque.
Apart from the addition of the automatic transmission to the Titanium variant, no other changes have been made on the 2020 Ford EcoSport lineup. The compact-SUV offering continues to be offered in multiple variants: Ambiente, Trend, Titanium, Titanium+, Thunder & S.
All variants come powered with both petrol and diesel engine options. The diesel powertrain also comes in the form of a 1.5-litre unit producing 100bhp and 215Nm of peak torque. It is mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The Ford EcoSport Titanium AT carries forward all the same features and equipment as its manual gearbox varian, along with a few more. This includes paddle shifters, push-button start/stop, steering-mounted controls, large touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity, traction control, electronic stability control, dual airbags and a bunch of others as well.
Thoughts On The Ford EcoSport Titanium AT India Launch
The Ford EcoSport is among the brand's most popular offerings in the Indian market. The compact-SUV has received a number of updates over the years and still manages to compete with the latest models in the compact-SUV segment as well. Rivals of the Ford EcoSport include the Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300 and the Hyundai Venue.