- 8 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 29 min ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Movies Mayakkam Enna Actress Richa Gangopadhyay On Leaving Showbiz: You Always Have Choices In Life
- News Chennai Couple, who survived Tsunami, facing cyclone Nivar in the same relief center
- Finance Foreign Institutional Investors FII Inflows Into Indian Markets Creates New Record In Nov
- Technology Meet Tooter, A Desi Version Of Twitter: Here’s How To Download And Sign Up
- Sports LPL 2020: WI coach Phil Simmons says he was not aware Andre Russell playing for Colombo Kings
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange And Pink Suit Will Melt You Heart
- Education AYUSH Counselling 2020: Check AYUSH NEET Counselling 2020 Registration Process
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
The 2021 Ford EcoSport Active has been unveiled in the global markets. The 2021 EcoSport Activa is a more rugged and off-road inspired version of the standard compact-SUV currently on sale.
The new SUV now joins other international models from the brand's lineup to receive the ‘Active' suffix. Other models also include the popular Fiesta and Focus hatchbacks. The ‘Active' suffix from Ford on their models designates the crossover variants with slightly raised ride heights.
Apart from the slightly increased ground clearance, the new Ford EcoSport Active also comes with a host of other visual changes, updates and enhancements, giving it a more tougher and rugged look.
These changes include black-cladding all around the wheel arches and the front/rear bumpers, exclusive 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, ‘Active' badging on the sides and a host of other blacked-out elements such as the ORVMs, front grille and the roof.
The 2021 Ford EcoSport Active is based on the higher-spec variants from the SUV's standard lineup. Hence, the new EcoSport Active carries forward a host of features, equipment and tech as well. These include an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Ford's SYNC3 technology, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The SUV also comes with automatic headlamps, cruise control and reverse parking camera.
Ford will also be offering the new EcoSport Active with a unique pattern on the seat upholstery with contrast stitching. There will also be an ‘Active X' accessory pack which further adds a host of equipment including a Bang & Olufsen sound system, keyless entry and advanced driver assistance system; among a host of others.
Apart from the cosmetic and slight design changes though, the 2021 Ford EcoSport Active remains unchanged mechanically. In the global market, the new Ford EcoSport Active continues to be available with the 1.0-litre EcoBoost petrol engine producing 125bhp and 200Nm of peak torque, with a six-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2021 Ford EcoSport Active
The Ford EcoSport Active will definitely be a great addition to the Indian market,better equipped to take on the newer rivals in the segment. However, there is currently no word on the brand bringing the Active-version of the SUV to Indian shores anytime soon.