- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Force Trax Toofan BS6 model has been spotted testing ahead of its India launch. Spy pics uploaded by Rushlane reveal a heavily camouflaged model testing at Lonavala, near Pune.
Spy pics reveal that the upcoming Force Trax Toofan BS6 model will be fairly different as compared to the current-generation Trax Toofan models available in the Indian market.
Spy pics show us that the Trax Toofan BS6 model will feature a new front grille, a new headlight assembly, and a re-designed bumper. Spy pics also reveal that the MPV will get a re-designed rear bumper and a new set of tail lights as well.
While there is no official information, speculation is that the Force Trax Toofan BS6 model will receive minor upgrades to the interiors as well, most likely in terms of upholstery.
The current-generation Force Trax Toofan model is powered by 2.0-litre three-cylinder diesel engine that produces 66bhp of power and 175Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
Expectations are that there won't be any major difference in power and performance figures with the BS6 models, however, we will have to wait to hear from the manufacturer about it.
The company could also offer new safety features for the Trax Toofan although there is no confirmation about it.
The current-generation Force Trax Toofan is priced at Rs 8.06 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and prices are expected to go up by roughly Rs 12,000 thanks to the BS6 compliance upgrades.
The Force Trax is a versatile multi-passenger vehicle and the company offers it in Ambulance, Toofan, Cruiser, Cruiser School Van, Cruiser Deluxe, and Toofan Deluxe configurations.
Prices for the all the different configuration are set between Rs 7.04 lakh and Rs 9.50 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The vehicle is available in one single colour option.
Thoughts About The Force Trax Toofan BS6 Spotted Testing
The Trax Toofan is not a very successful model as far as the company's urban markets are concerned but are highly successful in smaller towns. Most Toofan models can be seem ferrying passengers between small towns and villages. Good to see Force Motors keeping up with the times.