- 8 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Movies Mayanti Langer To Skip IPL 2020 As The Anchor Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Stuart Binny
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- Sports Bagnaia hands second successive Misano pole to Vinales with costly late error
- News Doklam, Dalai Lama, troop posting: What info the Chinese demanded from arrested Delhi journalist
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Force Motors is gearing up to launch the 2020 Trax Cruiser model in India. The Force Trax Cruiser has been spied testing on the Pune-Mumbai highway, ahead of its expected launch next month.
The spy pics reveal an undisguised test mule of the upcoming Trax Cruiser. The latest iteration of the people mover can be seen with a number of subtle changes and updates, which are expected to make it on the final version at the time of launch as well.
The Force Trax Cruiser has undergone a complete design revision inside, out, and features a host of changes. The front fascia has been redesigned with a new grille, bumper and headlamp cluster. The rear end of the car has also received subtle changes including a new vertically-mounted tail lamp design.
The boxy profile has been carried forward from the previous model. However, the doors have been revised with new crease lines and body decals. The new black-plastic flared wheel arches and footboard adds to the fresh exterior design.
The upcoming Trax Cruiser also features an all-new dashboard design which certainly feels more premium than the one found on the outgoing model. Other changes to the interiors include a dual-tone colour theme, a new instrument console with Blue-lit MID, and provision at the centre console for an aftermarket audio system. Also, the three-part rear windshield found on the older models is now a single window pane on the upcoming model and provides an airy and spacious feel.
Force Motors has also equipped the 2020 Trax Cruiser with air-conditioning and roof-mounted vents for rear passengers, centre console-mounted power window switches, and dual-tone beige upholstery. The changes made to the interiors of the upcoming Trax Cruiser offers a pleasant cabin feel.
Under the hood, the 2020 Force Trax Cruiser features a new BS6 compliant 2.6-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine. It produces 90bhp and 260Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
The 2020 Force Trax Cruiser has been updated to make it safer, and to comply with the current safety regulations norms. The vehicle also comes equipped with front disc brakes and rear drum brakes. The new Cruiser sits on independent front and rigid-axle rear suspension systems.
The Force Trax Cruiser can seat 13 people including the driver. This includes two seats at the front, three in the middle, and two longitudinally mounted bench seats which can accommodate 4 passengers each.
Thoughts About The Force Trax Cruiser Production Spec Spied Testing
Force Motors have outdone themselves in improving the Trax Cruiser by a huge margin. With all the new features, updated interior and exteriors, the work-horse looks much more pleasing. Force Motors has a proper background of commercial vehicles and with the Trax Cruiser update, it shows that the company is working to offer top-notch products regardless of the segment it caters to.