- 1 hr ago Aprilia SXR Scooters India Launch Delayed: Pushed To September Due To COVID-19 Outbreak
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai ‘Click to Buy’ Online Purchasing Service Launched Across India
- 4 hrs ago Maxxis Tyres Partners With Yamaha: To Sell Co-Branded Tyres At Yamaha Dealerships
- Movies Awkward! Tiger Shroff Thinks Kriti Sanon Is Out Of His League; The Actress Says ‘What Rubbish!’
- Sports Relive the best Kabaddi action during Lockdown exclusively on Star Sports: Date, Timings, Channels
- News Coronavirus death toll in India rise to 169, positive cases stands at 5,865
- Education Explore CBSE Class 11 Applied Mathematics Subject
- Lifestyle List Of Health Tests Every Woman Should Take
- Technology LG Teases Upcoming Smartphone Revealing Raindrop Camera, Design
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Force Motors is gearing up to launch the 2020 Trax Cruiser model in India. The Force Trax Cruiser has been spied testing on the Pune-Mumbai highway, ahead of its expected launch next month.
The spy pics reveal an undisguised test mule of the upcoming Trax Cruiser. The latest iteration of the people mover can be seen with a number of subtle changes and updates, which are expected to make it on the final version at the time of launch as well.
The Force Trax Cruiser has undergone a complete design revision inside, out, and features a host of changes. The front fascia has been redesigned with a new grille, bumper and headlamp cluster. The rear end of the car has also received subtle changes including a new vertically-mounted tail lamp design.
The boxy profile has been carried forward from the previous model. However, the doors have been revised with new crease lines and body decals. The new black-plastic flared wheel arches and footboard adds to the fresh exterior design.
The upcoming Trax Cruiser also features an all-new dashboard design which certainly feels more premium than the one found on the outgoing model. Other changes to the interiors include a dual-tone colour theme, a new instrument console with Blue-lit MID, and provision at the centre console for an aftermarket audio system. Also, the three-part rear windshield found on the older models is now a single window pane on the upcoming model and provides an airy and spacious feel.
Force Motors has also equipped the 2020 Trax Cruiser with air-conditioning and roof-mounted vents for rear passengers, centre console-mounted power window switches, and dual-tone beige upholstery. The changes made to the interiors of the upcoming Trax Cruiser offers a pleasant cabin feel.
Under the hood, the 2020 Force Trax Cruiser features a new BS6 compliant 2.6-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine. It produces 90bhp and 260Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
The 2020 Force Trax Cruiser has been updated to make it safer, and to comply with the current safety regulations norms. The vehicle also comes equipped with front disc brakes and rear drum brakes. The new Cruiser sits on independent front and rigid-axle rear suspension systems.
The Force Trax Cruiser can seat 13 people including the driver. This includes two seats at the front, three in the middle, and two longitudinally mounted bench seats which can accommodate 4 passengers each.
Thoughts About The Force Trax Cruiser Production Spec Spied Testing
Force Motors have outdone themselves in improving the Trax Cruiser by a huge margin. With all the new features, updated interior and exteriors, the work-horse looks much more pleasing. Force Motors has a proper background of commercial vehicles and with the Trax Cruiser update, it shows that the company is working to offer top-notch products regardless of the segment it caters to.