- 42 min ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- 18 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Nikki Tamboli Accuses Vikas Gupta Of Kissing Girls, Devoleena Bhattacharjee Reacts; Watch Promo
- Lifestyle Rasika Dugal And Kirti Kulhari Have Flared Dress Goals For Us And Styling Lessons Too!
- News Tourism Minister takes stock of damage caused to Red Fort, seeks report
- Finance 6 Factors That Led To Over 700 Points Losses On Sensex
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Not Increase Tariff Prices Due To Less User Additions
- Sports World No.2 Argentina beat Indian Women's Hockey Team 3-2; Sharmila and Gurjit Kaur score for India
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Pune based auto manufacturer, Force motors, announced that it has delivered 1,000 ambulances to the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The ambulances are built on the Force Traveller Multi-People Mover.
The brand also announced that the ambulances comply with the National Ambulance Code. Meaning that the ambulances are equipped to handle advanced life support, comply with fire safety rules, are equipped with extra electric installations that cater for medical equipment on board, and can hit the 0 to 70kmph mark within 40 seconds.
The manufacturer announced that the Force Traveller Ambulances delivered to the Government of Andhra Pradesh include 130 advanced life support & 282 basic life support ambulances, and 656 mobile medical units.
In addition, the mobile medical units double as Covid-19 screening and testing units, and can be accessed by citizens of Andhra Pradesh (subject to where the units are deployed) by calling 104 from their smart or fixed line phones.
Mr Prasan Firodia, the Managing Director at Force Motors said, "The ongoing pandemic has suddenly highlighted the inadequacies in our healthcare system. It is very heartening to see that local administrations and state governments are responding quickly by upgrading their public health delivery systems."
The Force Traveller is versatile and is used across multiple formats. The vehicle is commonly used as school buses, smart city buses, and as ambulances.
The model is available in 10 variants, and is available with either a 2.5-litre diesel engine that produces 115bhp and 350Nm of torque, or a 2.5-litre CNG engine that produces 80bhp and 180Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The Force Traveller range of Multi Passenger Vehicles are priced between Rs 9.55 lakh and Rs 17.14 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The 1,000 Force Traveller Ambulances Delivered To The Government Of Andhra Pradesh
First of all, we are impressed. To deliver 1,000 ambulances is a massive task and Force Motors has achieved it. We expect that the Government of Andhra Pradesh is relieved that new ambulances are now to be deployed to replace the aging ones. May the Force be with them!