- 17 min ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 23 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 24 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- Sports Legendary hockey player Balbir Singh Sr passes away
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- News For bicycle girl Jyoti, studying is the first priority
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
New Force Gurkha BS6 unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. Force Motors has unveiled the next-generation Gurkha off-roader SUV, ahead of its expected launch in the Indian market in a few months time.
The new Force Gurkha BS6 now comes with a number of features, added equipment and an updated design; both on the exterior and interiors.
Starting from outside, the new Force Gurkha receives a new set of bumpers and headlamp clusters, the 2020 Gurkha also features a new grille, along with body cladding and skirts all around the SUV; giving it a proper off-roader appearance.
The new Force Gurkha now sits on 16-inch alloy wheels with 245/70 tyre profiles. The wheel arches are also more prominent than before, giving it a rather muscular and bold design.
Moving to the interiors, the Force Gurkha has been heavily updated and now features a number of equipments, giving it a more premium and modern look and feel.
The dashboard now comes with a central touchscreen infotainment system, new instrument cluster with a MID display at its centre, individual seats in the second row and newly designed circular air vents as well.
Force Motors has heavily updated the chassis and bodyshell of the new Gurkha as well. The new (2020) Force Gurkha now complies with the pedestrian protection safety norms as well, while also offering a host of safety features as standard.
Force Motors has continued to offer the 2.6-litre diesel engine on the new Gurkha as well. However, this engine has now been updated to comply with the BS6 emission norms in the Indian market. The updated engine now produces 90bhp and powers all four wheels via a five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The New (2020) Force Gurkha BS6 Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Force Gurkha is a proper utilitarian off-roader SUV offering in the Indian market. The Gurkha SUV directly rivals the likes of the Mahindra Thar and is expected to go on sale in the Indian market in the coming months. Pricing for the new Force Gurkha will be announced at a later stage.