- 9 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- Lifestyle Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan And Pooja Hegde Start Shooting For A Dance Number
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Technology JioOS Explained: Is It A Threat To iOS?
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
New Force Gurkha BS6 unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. Force Motors has unveiled the next-generation Gurkha off-roader SUV, ahead of its expected launch in the Indian market in a few months time.
The new Force Gurkha BS6 now comes with a number of features, added equipment and an updated design; both on the exterior and interiors.
Starting from outside, the new Force Gurkha receives a new set of bumpers and headlamp clusters, the 2020 Gurkha also features a new grille, along with body cladding and skirts all around the SUV; giving it a proper off-roader appearance.
The new Force Gurkha now sits on 16-inch alloy wheels with 245/70 tyre profiles. The wheel arches are also more prominent than before, giving it a rather muscular and bold design.
Moving to the interiors, the Force Gurkha has been heavily updated and now features a number of equipments, giving it a more premium and modern look and feel.
The dashboard now comes with a central touchscreen infotainment system, new instrument cluster with a MID display at its centre, individual seats in the second row and newly designed circular air vents as well.
Force Motors has heavily updated the chassis and bodyshell of the new Gurkha as well. The new (2020) Force Gurkha now complies with the pedestrian protection safety norms as well, while also offering a host of safety features as standard.
Force Motors has continued to offer the 2.6-litre diesel engine on the new Gurkha as well. However, this engine has now been updated to comply with the BS6 emission norms in the Indian market. The updated engine now produces 90bhp and powers all four wheels via a five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The New (2020) Force Gurkha BS6 Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Force Gurkha is a proper utilitarian off-roader SUV offering in the Indian market. The Gurkha SUV directly rivals the likes of the Mahindra Thar and is expected to go on sale in the Indian market in the coming months. Pricing for the new Force Gurkha will be announced at a later stage.