- 21 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 22 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 22 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News In Shopian case, DNA samples expected soon
- Sports IPL 2020: Tom Banton may need to wait for Kolkata Knight Riders chance
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Finance Smart Ideas To Earn More From Fixed Deposits
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Force Gurkha 2020 launch has been scheduled for June. The upcoming Gurkha has been heavily updated inside out. Ahead of the launch, the company had showcased the next-gen Gurkha at the 2020 AutoExpo.
According to Autocar India, Force Motors is expected to launch the Gurkha by mid-2020 in the Indian market. The next-gen off-road SUV has undergone a complete design revision with added features from the company.
The next-gen Force Gurkha features a new set of bumpers and headlamp clusters, a new grille, along with body cladding and skirts all around the SUV. The new design changes add to the Gurkha's rugged design and road presence.
It also features new 16-inch alloy wheels with 245/70 tyre profiles. The wheel arches get beefier as well in the new model adding to the bold design of the off-road SUV.
On the inside, the Force Gurkha has been heavily updated and now features a new touchscreen infotainment system placed at the center of the dashboard, a new instrument cluster with a MID display, individual seats in the second row and newly designed circular air vents as well. The updated interiors now feel fresh and offer a pleasant cabin feel.
The 2020 Force Gurkha becomes safer and complies with the new safety norms which came into effect from October 2019. The chassis and bodyshell of the new Gurkha has been heavily updated to offer more protection by Force Motors. We expect the company to offer dual-airbags, ABS, and stability control as standard with the upcoming Force Gurkha.
Force Gurkha will continue to feature the 2.6-litre diesel engine on the new Gurkha as well. However, the engine has now been updated to comply with the BS6 emission norms in the Indian market. The 2.6-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine produces 90bhp.
The engine will come mated to a five-speed gearbox with power sent to all four wheels. Also, the off-SUV will continue to feature manual locking differentials and a low-range gearbox to tackle the difficult terrains.
The Force Gurkha when launched will rival the next-gen Mahindra Thar and the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Jimny. While the Jimny is new into the segment, The Gurkha and the Thar are featuring a major design change. As a result, we expect the Force Motors to price the 2020 Gurkha aggressively.
Thoughts About The Force Gurkha 2020 Launch Scheduled For June
Force Motors are updating their line-up of vehicles to look more premium with pleasant interiors. The 2020 Gurkha can now travel to places tackling the harsh terrain while keeping the occupants in comfort. However, with the Mahindra Thar getting bigger and Maruti considering Jimny for Indian market, Gurkha will receive serious competition from its rivals. Nonetheless we can still expect the off-road SUV to be driven to glory in the Rain Forest Challenge like always.