- 9 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 13 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Italian supercar manufacturer, Ferrari is said to be working on adding two new models to its global product portfolio by the end of 2020. According to Autocar UK, Ferrari had confirmed that they would reveal two new models by the end of 2020 before the COVID-19 pandemic put the country under lockdown.
However, with Ferrari said to resume operations at its Maranello plant soon, the plans to reveal the new models might go-ahead as scheduled. The two new models to be unveiled in late-2020 are part of Ferrari's expansion plans for the future.
According to officials, the company plans to have 15 new models in their global portfolio by 2022. This expansion plan by the Italian supercar brand was set in motion last year. Ferrari's three latest models: F8 Tributo, SF90 Stradale and the Roma, are the first three models to be part of its expansion plan.
The two new models planned by Ferrari for 2020, will be part of these expansion plans. However, Ferrari has been secretive about the new models, with very little to no details known about the upcoming models.
The two models from Ferrari are expected to be unveiled sometime in either November or December this year. Although this unveil does depend on how the global pandemic situation is tackled over the coming months.
What Ferrari has confirmed though is the arrival of its first-ever SUV. The company will finally be entering the SUV segment, with the Purosangue. The Ferrari Purosangue SUV is expected to debut in 2022 and launch in the international markets only by 2023.
Once launched it will rival the Lamborghini Urus, Aston Martin DBX Bentley Bentayga and the Rolls Royce Cullinan. The SUV could be offered with a large V12 engine or could even come with a V6 plug-in hybrid powertrain.
Thoughts On The Two New Ferrari Models Scheduled To Be Unveiled By End-2020
Italy was one of the worst-affected countries of the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic had put all businesses in the country on hold, with relaxations in lockdown regulations coming into effect only recently. With Ferrari set to resume operations soon, we might see them sticking to their schedule, despite the disruption caused by the pandemic.