- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News Health Ministry mulls gathering data on suspected COVID-19 reinfection cases: Report
- Sports MotoGP 2020: The tough times seem to have passed – Vinales revels in Misano success
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Fame Sapna Bhavnani Plans To File Complaint Against Man Who Sexually Abused Her
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amit Aggarwal’s Latest Collection Is About Soothing Underwater Hues
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Ferrari seems to have silently introduced its F8 Tributo in the Indian market recently with a price tag starting at Rs 4.02 crore, ex-showroom (India). The Ferrari F8 Tributo is the brand's latest mid-engined supercar and a successor to the popular 488GTB.
The Ferrari F8 Tributo is also said to be the brand's last non-hybrid V8-powered supercar, before downsizing to V6 engines for future models. The F8 Tributo was first showcased globally at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show.
The new F8 Tributo comes powered by the same 3.9-litre twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine. It now produces 720bhp and 770Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox as standard.
Image Courtesy: Automobili Ardent/Instagram
Ferrari claims that the F8 Tributo is their fastest series-production mid-engined supercar till date. The F8 Tributo is capable of sprinting to a top speed of 340km/h while 0 - 100km/h comes up in 2.9 seconds and 0 - 200km/h takes 7.8 seconds. The Ferrari F8 Tributo is also said to weigh 40kg less than its predecessor and offer 15 per cent more downforce as well.
The F8 Tributo comes with much sharper and aggressive styling, compared to its predecessor. Although, there are still a lot of design cues which have been carried forward from the 488GTB.
Styling updates on the new F8 Tributo includes refreshed headlamps, sharper creases, This also includes refreshed headlamps, numerous vents, F1-inspired S-ducts, spoiler and a host of other design changes, making the Tributo look even stylish, sporty and aggressive than its predecessor.
Inside, the Ferrari F8 Tributo carries forward a completely revamped design, compared to the 488GTB. This includes a more driver-centric cockpit and dashboard and is wrapped in premium leather/alcantara materials all around, along with a number of carbon-fibre trims as well.
The F8 Tributo also comes with digital screens on the cockpit, 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, flat-bottom steering wheel and large paddle shifters; among a host of others.
Thoughts On The Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch
The Ferrari F8 Tributo marks the end of an era. The F8 Tributo will be the last non-hybrid mid-engined V8-powered supercar to be produced by the Maranello outfit.