- 3 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 4 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 5 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Movies Dayanand Shetty Aka Inspector Daya Opens Up About The CID Cast Making A Comeback With A New Show
- News Fire at Serum Institute very tragic and unfortunate: Sharad Pawar
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Italian supercar manufacturer, Ferrari, has announced a new warranty scheme for its certified pre-owned cars offered in the Indian and the Middle Eastern markets. It will now provide a two-year warranty coverage in both the markets on Ferrari Approved pre-owned cars.
The two-year warranty scheme on certified pre-owned cars was restricted to European customers only. All other countries with certified pre-owned cars were available only with a one-year warranty.
However, the company has now decided to extend the warranty period by another year in India and the Middle Eastern markets. Additionally, the company is offering (RSA) Road-Side Assistance for two years as well.
The new warranty and road-side assistance scheme will enhance the ownership experience with reduced and hassle-free maintenance. The RSA will come in handy during an unfortunate event of a breakdown.
Sharing his thoughts on the announcement, Giorgio Turri (GM - Ferrari Middle East) said, "We are delighted to announce this new initiative that further enhances our already outstanding Ferrari Approved pre-owned Programme offering.
This initiative is part of our continuous effort to offer the best ownership experience possible to our clients. We would like prospective owners to buy a pre-owned Ferrari with total confidence and peace of mind."
The Ferrari Approved certification program strictly deals with all Ferrari models registered within the last 14 years. Highly skilled Ferrari technicians specially trained at Maranello perform a checklist operation that consists of over 190 checkpoints.
This includes mechanical operation, Electrical systems, fluid levels check, a detailed inspection of the state of the suspension, brakes, cooling system and steering system. They will also perform secondary checks on air conditioning, dashboard, and safety systems along with the operation of lights, wheels and tyres (tread depth and pressure).
The Ferrari certified pre-owned car's two-year warranty covers the cost of parts and labour for major repairs. It also features an unlimited mileage warranty, except for parts subject to routine maintenance and normal wear, such as tyres, brake pads and brake discs; among others.
Speaking about the RSA, the assistance programme is available 24x7 and 365 days in a year. It includes providing assistance in the event of a breakdown, travel and accommodation costs as well as the transport to an official Ferrari dealer, and a rental car for customers during repairs.
Thoughts About Ferrari Certified Pre-owned Cars Receiving Two-Year Warranty
Ferrari supercars are known for its ground-breaking performance using top-of-the-line components. As a result, it comes with a hefty price tag as well. Repairing a damaged part could literally break the bank. However, with the new warranty announced by Ferrari, it enhances the ownership experience of customers choosing its certified pre-owned cars.