- 36 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Joins Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor At NCB Office For Questioning
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Fiat Crysler Automobile India has launched an online platform to purchase Jeep models sold in the country. Buyers can visit the online platform called 'Book My Jeep' and book their SUV in three simple steps.
The company has announced the online initiative in light of the ongoing COVID19 situation in the country. The online platform will help buyers to choose their desired model without having to visit the showroom physically.
The Book My Jeep module on Jeep India's website will help buyers in choose the right variant, powertrain option, colour, and other details such as the location of the customer and documentation. Once the vehicle is configured as per the requirements, customers can pay the booking amount via a credit card, and or internet banking; among other available online payment options.
After the online booking process is completed by the customer, the platform will create a unique ID and link the customer's information to its authorized dealer in that city. The customer will then be contacted by a sales representative (via phone or video call) to help set up a test drive in a fully sanitised vehicle at the buyer's doorstep.
Dr Partha Datta, President and Managing Director, FCA India, said, "Our commitment is to ensure customers can still continue to access Jeep at their fingertips. To ensure health, safety and convenience, we are making the Jeep retail experience as touch-free as possible. We are already live with ‘Book My Jeep', which is being dovetailed into a 360-degree digital retail architecture that will deliver an intelligent, easy-to-use and fascinating experience for customers. Prospects will be able to book and own a Jeep, from their screens, without leaving the safety of their homes."
Buyers can then make the final payment on the ‘Book My Jeep' online retail platform. Once the final payment is received from the customer, the dealership will follow all the due cleaning and sanitisation processes with the new vehicle and deliver it to the customer's doorstep. Jeep is also offering special benefits for customers who choose to book their SUV online.
The company has also confirmed that its entire operations were suspended from March 22nd adhering to the Indian Government's directive. FCA is ready to resume manufacturing and commercial operations subject to guidelines from Government authorities.
Thoughts About The ‘Book My Jeep' Online Booking Platform
The company has introduced a fantastic initiative in order to maintain social distancing and no-contact policy at these times. Also, this will help boost sales by connecting potential buyers to dealers across the country.