- 10 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 14 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Fiat Crysler Automobile India has launched an online platform to purchase Jeep models sold in the country. Buyers can visit the online platform called 'Book My Jeep' and book their SUV in three simple steps.
The company has announced the online initiative in light of the ongoing COVID19 situation in the country. The online platform will help buyers to choose their desired model without having to visit the showroom physically.
The Book My Jeep module on Jeep India's website will help buyers in choose the right variant, powertrain option, colour, and other details such as the location of the customer and documentation. Once the vehicle is configured as per the requirements, customers can pay the booking amount via a credit card, and or internet banking; among other available online payment options.
After the online booking process is completed by the customer, the platform will create a unique ID and link the customer's information to its authorized dealer in that city. The customer will then be contacted by a sales representative (via phone or video call) to help set up a test drive in a fully sanitised vehicle at the buyer's doorstep.
Dr Partha Datta, President and Managing Director, FCA India, said, "Our commitment is to ensure customers can still continue to access Jeep at their fingertips. To ensure health, safety and convenience, we are making the Jeep retail experience as touch-free as possible. We are already live with ‘Book My Jeep', which is being dovetailed into a 360-degree digital retail architecture that will deliver an intelligent, easy-to-use and fascinating experience for customers. Prospects will be able to book and own a Jeep, from their screens, without leaving the safety of their homes."
Buyers can then make the final payment on the ‘Book My Jeep' online retail platform. Once the final payment is received from the customer, the dealership will follow all the due cleaning and sanitisation processes with the new vehicle and deliver it to the customer's doorstep. Jeep is also offering special benefits for customers who choose to book their SUV online.
The company has also confirmed that its entire operations were suspended from March 22nd adhering to the Indian Government's directive. FCA is ready to resume manufacturing and commercial operations subject to guidelines from Government authorities.
Thoughts About The ‘Book My Jeep' Online Booking Platform
The company has introduced a fantastic initiative in order to maintain social distancing and no-contact policy at these times. Also, this will help boost sales by connecting potential buyers to dealers across the country.