- 11 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Violence At Protesting Farmers' Tractor Rally: Did My Best To Avoid This But I Failed
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- News Tandav makers fail to get Supreme Court’s protection from arrest
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Dilip Chhabria, the founder of DC Design studio has been arrested by the Mumbai Police. The Crime Investigation Unit of the Mumbai Crime Branch arrested Chhabria, after a case of cheating and forgery was filed against him.
The police department also seized his DC Avanti which now has been parked at the police impound yard in Mumbai. As per reports, Dilip Chhabria has been booked under Sections 420, 465,467,468, 471, 170 (B) and 34 under the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
However, the exact details of the case are yet to be disclosed by the police. Reports state that a complaint was filed against Chhabria 10 days back, with the arrest and the seizing of his car, being a direct result of that complaint.
DC2 as it is currently called is one of India's biggest car modification studios. Previously called DC Designs, the automotive design studio offers a wide range of car modifications, conversion kits and styling changes to a number of cars in the Indian market.
Over the years, the design studio has also modified and converted cars for many high-profile customers including Bollywood actors Hrithik Roshan and Madhuri Dixit. However, the design studio exploded into the scene when they launched the DC Avanti - said to be India's first sports car.
The DC Avanti sports car was powered by a 2.0-litre engine borrowed from Honda. The engine produced 250bhp of power output and was mated to a manual gearbox. DC even announced its successor, the TCA which was showcased at the Auto Expo. However, the DC TCA plan was put on hold indefinitely later.
DC2 also provides interior lounge kits for a number of models in the Indian market. This includes Mahindra XUV500, Renault Dusters and the most popular Toyota Innova Crysta. Recently, DC2 even unveiled lounge conversion kits for the premium Kia Carnival MPV as well.
Thoughts On Dilip Chhabria Being Arrested
There is little to no details currently as to the main reason for Dilip Chhabria's arrest. The Mumbai police are yet to release an official statement, mentioning the details of the complaint and the case registered. So stay tuned as we will update you on the same as and when updates are released.