- 11 hrs ago Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- 21 hrs ago Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
- 23 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Prices Start From Rs 5.49 Lakh
- 1 day ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- News Uttarakhand rain: PM Modi speaks to CM Pushkar Singh Dhami, takes stock of situation
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda Says Ananya Panday Has Done A Splendid Job In Liger; 'Everyone Is Going To Love Her'
- Lifestyle Long Covid May Not Be As Fatal As Acute COVID-19 But Can Worsen Existing Ailments, Say Experts
- Sports Giannis braced for Durant battle in Bucks-Nets opener: Nobody in this world can slow down KD
- Finance SBI To Undertake Mega E-Auction of 1000+ Properties On 25th October: Here’s How To Apply
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Dilip Chhabria, the founder of DC Design studio has been arrested by the Mumbai Police. The Crime Investigation Unit of the Mumbai Crime Branch arrested Chhabria, after a case of cheating and forgery was filed against him.
The police department also seized his DC Avanti which now has been parked at the police impound yard in Mumbai. As per reports, Dilip Chhabria has been booked under Sections 420, 465,467,468, 471, 170 (B) and 34 under the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
However, the exact details of the case are yet to be disclosed by the police. Reports state that a complaint was filed against Chhabria 10 days back, with the arrest and the seizing of his car, being a direct result of that complaint.
DC2 as it is currently called is one of India's biggest car modification studios. Previously called DC Designs, the automotive design studio offers a wide range of car modifications, conversion kits and styling changes to a number of cars in the Indian market.
Over the years, the design studio has also modified and converted cars for many high-profile customers including Bollywood actors Hrithik Roshan and Madhuri Dixit. However, the design studio exploded into the scene when they launched the DC Avanti - said to be India's first sports car.
The DC Avanti sports car was powered by a 2.0-litre engine borrowed from Honda. The engine produced 250bhp of power output and was mated to a manual gearbox. DC even announced its successor, the TCA which was showcased at the Auto Expo. However, the DC TCA plan was put on hold indefinitely later.
DC2 also provides interior lounge kits for a number of models in the Indian market. This includes Mahindra XUV500, Renault Dusters and the most popular Toyota Innova Crysta. Recently, DC2 even unveiled lounge conversion kits for the premium Kia Carnival MPV as well.
Thoughts On Dilip Chhabria Being Arrested
There is little to no details currently as to the main reason for Dilip Chhabria's arrest. The Mumbai police are yet to release an official statement, mentioning the details of the complaint and the case registered. So stay tuned as we will update you on the same as and when updates are released.