- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 13 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 16 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance SBI Notifies Extension In Loan Moratorium; Eases Process To Avail It
- Technology Premium Gaming Laptops To Buy In India
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
India is currently observing a lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Most of the businesses across sectors have either shut or slowed down. And since there is a lockdown going on, no one is allowed to get out of their houses unless there is an emergency. However, Dr. Dang has come up with a drive-through laboratory in West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, to collect the COVID-19 samples for testing.
So what does one need to do for getting themselves tested? The lab takes appointments for the drive-through sampling facility through its website, www.drdangslab.com. To be eligible for this facility, customers will have to provide a government ID, a doctor's prescription advising COVID-19 testing and a patient proforma.
This drive-through, which has been inspired by countries abroad that have successfully implemented this facility, has been set up as a safe way to collect COVID-19 samples both for the patient and the medical personnel. Going to a hospital and doing the test will immediately increase the risks of spreading the virus even more.
So after the appointment is confirmed, the patient has to be there at the given time. After that, a lab professional, wearing all the necessary protective gears, will collect the sample from you and this entire process does not take more than 15 minutes. The cost of the COVID-19 drive-through sample collection facility will cost you Rs 4,500 and the reports of the tests will be given to the patient through email within 24 to 36 hours of the sample collection.
Thoughts On The COVID-19 Drive-Through Sample Collection Facility
Since India is facing a lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is very risky to go out anywhere, even hospitals as there the risks are higher. With the help of this drive-through facility, the risk factor will minimum.