- 30 min ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 54 min ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 1 hr ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spied With Tripper Navigation: Spy Pics & Details
- News XLRI sets up centre for Gender Equality, Inclusive Leadership at Delhi-NCR campus
- Sports Online gaming market projected to reach 440 million gamers by 2022: Tarun Gupta, founder Ultimate Battle
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Movies Varun Dhawan Climbs On Top Of A Car As His Fans Interrupt Bhediya Shoot In Arunachal Pradesh
- Finance How To Generate EPF UAN Using Aadhaar?
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
India is currently observing a lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Most of the businesses across sectors have either shut or slowed down. And since there is a lockdown going on, no one is allowed to get out of their houses unless there is an emergency. However, Dr. Dang has come up with a drive-through laboratory in West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, to collect the COVID-19 samples for testing.
So what does one need to do for getting themselves tested? The lab takes appointments for the drive-through sampling facility through its website, www.drdangslab.com. To be eligible for this facility, customers will have to provide a government ID, a doctor's prescription advising COVID-19 testing and a patient proforma.
This drive-through, which has been inspired by countries abroad that have successfully implemented this facility, has been set up as a safe way to collect COVID-19 samples both for the patient and the medical personnel. Going to a hospital and doing the test will immediately increase the risks of spreading the virus even more.
So after the appointment is confirmed, the patient has to be there at the given time. After that, a lab professional, wearing all the necessary protective gears, will collect the sample from you and this entire process does not take more than 15 minutes. The cost of the COVID-19 drive-through sample collection facility will cost you Rs 4,500 and the reports of the tests will be given to the patient through email within 24 to 36 hours of the sample collection.
Thoughts On The COVID-19 Drive-Through Sample Collection Facility
Since India is facing a lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is very risky to go out anywhere, even hospitals as there the risks are higher. With the help of this drive-through facility, the risk factor will minimum.