- 14 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 24 Highlights: Sonali Phogat Gets Eliminated From The House
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Datsun India has announced attractive finance schemes and discounts offered during July 2020. The discounts and offers are offered on the GO and GO+ models and are valid for purchases made during this month.
The discount benefits and new finance schemes include EMI moratorium, a low (ROI) Rate Of Interest, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The finance scheme offered by the company varies depending on the customer's location.
Datsun is offering an EMI moratorium of six months from the date of purchase if the customers are from the North & the West region in India. Customers from the South & the East region are offered with a low (ROI) Rate Of Interest of 6.99 per cent, but they miss out on the EMI moratorium.
Additionally, customers across the country are offered with benefits of up to Rs 25,000 on purchase of the Datsun GO and the GO+ models this month. This includes an exchange bonus of up to Rs 15,000 and Rs 10,000 corporate discounts depending on the eligibility.
Speaking about the cars themselves, The BS6 GO and the GO+ models are powered by the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine, that comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an automatic CVT transmission. There are slight changes in the power and torque output between both powertrains.
The CVT variants of both the models produce a maximum power of 77.5bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 104Nm at 4400rpm. While the manual variants produce a maximum of 68bhp at 5000 rpm and a peak torque of 104Nm at 4000rpm.
The GO hatchback and the GO+ compact-MPV were updated with a new CVT automatic transmission back in 2019. Following the update, the Datsun GO hatchback became the cheapest model to feature CVT transmission in the Indian market. While the Datsun GO+ MPV added CVT transmission to its list of (USP) Unique Selling Points with the update.
The GO hatchback is available in seven variants including two CVT trims and retails between Rs 3.99 lakh and Rs 6.45 lakh. While the GO+ compact-MPV is also available in the same number of variants and costs between Rs 4.19 lakh and Rs 6.89 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Datsun GO rivals the Maruti WagonR, the Hyundai Santro and the Tata Tiago; among others in the Indian market. On the other hand, the Datsun GO+ will rival against the only competitor in the segment, the Renault Triber, which is also available in both manual and automatic powertrain options.
Thoughts About Datsun Offers Discounts & Other Benefits In July 2020
Datsun is offering attractive finance scheme and discount benefits to offer ease of ownership and help make a purchase decision during the current pandemic times. Both GO and GO+ Datsun models get superior CVT transmission as compared to its AMT equipped rivals. The brand's newest offering, the Redi-GO BS6 misses out on offer schemes during this month.