- 4 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 6 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 6 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 7 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Sports Lewandowski's extraordinary but Messi's from another planet – Vidal
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Datsun India has announced attractive finance schemes and discounts offered during July 2020. The discounts and offers are offered on the GO and GO+ models and are valid for purchases made during this month.
The discount benefits and new finance schemes include EMI moratorium, a low (ROI) Rate Of Interest, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The finance scheme offered by the company varies depending on the customer's location.
Datsun is offering an EMI moratorium of six months from the date of purchase if the customers are from the North & the West region in India. Customers from the South & the East region are offered with a low (ROI) Rate Of Interest of 6.99 per cent, but they miss out on the EMI moratorium.
Additionally, customers across the country are offered with benefits of up to Rs 25,000 on purchase of the Datsun GO and the GO+ models this month. This includes an exchange bonus of up to Rs 15,000 and Rs 10,000 corporate discounts depending on the eligibility.
Speaking about the cars themselves, The BS6 GO and the GO+ models are powered by the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine, that comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an automatic CVT transmission. There are slight changes in the power and torque output between both powertrains.
The CVT variants of both the models produce a maximum power of 77.5bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 104Nm at 4400rpm. While the manual variants produce a maximum of 68bhp at 5000 rpm and a peak torque of 104Nm at 4000rpm.
The GO hatchback and the GO+ compact-MPV were updated with a new CVT automatic transmission back in 2019. Following the update, the Datsun GO hatchback became the cheapest model to feature CVT transmission in the Indian market. While the Datsun GO+ MPV added CVT transmission to its list of (USP) Unique Selling Points with the update.
The GO hatchback is available in seven variants including two CVT trims and retails between Rs 3.99 lakh and Rs 6.45 lakh. While the GO+ compact-MPV is also available in the same number of variants and costs between Rs 4.19 lakh and Rs 6.89 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Datsun GO rivals the Maruti WagonR, the Hyundai Santro and the Tata Tiago; among others in the Indian market. On the other hand, the Datsun GO+ will rival against the only competitor in the segment, the Renault Triber, which is also available in both manual and automatic powertrain options.
Thoughts About Datsun Offers Discounts & Other Benefits In July 2020
Datsun is offering attractive finance scheme and discount benefits to offer ease of ownership and help make a purchase decision during the current pandemic times. Both GO and GO+ Datsun models get superior CVT transmission as compared to its AMT equipped rivals. The brand's newest offering, the Redi-GO BS6 misses out on offer schemes during this month.