- 2 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- News Coronavirus: India records 15,144 new cases in last 24 hours
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Datsun has announced special discounts and year-end benefits on its entire range of models in the Indian market. The company is offering benefits of up to Rs 51,000 on its Redi-GO, GO and GO+ models in the country, which will be applicable till the 31st of December.
Starting off with the entry-level offering, the Datsun Redi-GO comes with benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes direct cash discounts of Rs 9,000; year-end benefits of Rs 11,000 and exchange bonus and corporate offers of Rs 2,000 and Rs 5,000, respectively.
The Datsun Redi-GO received a facelift earlier this year, giving it a fresh new look, along with a host of added features and equipment. The new Datsun Redi-GO comes with a starting price of Rs 2.88 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.0-litre petrol engine producing 67bhp and 91Nm of peak torque, mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT gearbox.
Moving on to the Datsun GO, the hatchback comes with total benefits of up to Rs 51,000. This includes a year-end bonus of Rs 11,000, along with cash discounts and exchange offers worth up to Rs 20,000 each.
The Datsun GO hatchback comes powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 76bhp and 104Nm of peak torque. The engine is either mated to a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission. Prices for the Datsun GO starts at Rs 3.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and it rivals the likes of the Tata Tiago and the Maruti Suzuki Swift.
The last model on the list is the Datsun GO+, the MPV comes with total benefits of Rs 46,000. This includes the standard year-end benefits of Rs 11,000, while also receiving cash discounts and exchange offers worth Rs 15,000 and Rs 20,000, respectively.
The Datsun GO+ MPV carries forward the same engine and transmission options as its hatchback sibling. Prices for the Datsun GO+ starts a bit higher at Rs 4.20 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and rivals its cousin, the Renault Triber in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Datsun Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits
Datsun hasn't had too much success in the Indian market, ever since its introduction in India. However, the year-end benefits and cash discounts on offer, should help attract customers towards the brand in the last month.