- 8 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 20 Highlights: Bigg Boss Takes Away All The Luxuries From The Contestants
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Datsun has announced special discounts and year-end benefits on its entire range of models in the Indian market. The company is offering benefits of up to Rs 51,000 on its Redi-GO, GO and GO+ models in the country, which will be applicable till the 31st of December.
Starting off with the entry-level offering, the Datsun Redi-GO comes with benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes direct cash discounts of Rs 9,000; year-end benefits of Rs 11,000 and exchange bonus and corporate offers of Rs 2,000 and Rs 5,000, respectively.
The Datsun Redi-GO received a facelift earlier this year, giving it a fresh new look, along with a host of added features and equipment. The new Datsun Redi-GO comes with a starting price of Rs 2.88 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.0-litre petrol engine producing 67bhp and 91Nm of peak torque, mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT gearbox.
Moving on to the Datsun GO, the hatchback comes with total benefits of up to Rs 51,000. This includes a year-end bonus of Rs 11,000, along with cash discounts and exchange offers worth up to Rs 20,000 each.
The Datsun GO hatchback comes powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 76bhp and 104Nm of peak torque. The engine is either mated to a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission. Prices for the Datsun GO starts at Rs 3.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and it rivals the likes of the Tata Tiago and the Maruti Suzuki Swift.
The last model on the list is the Datsun GO+, the MPV comes with total benefits of Rs 46,000. This includes the standard year-end benefits of Rs 11,000, while also receiving cash discounts and exchange offers worth Rs 15,000 and Rs 20,000, respectively.
The Datsun GO+ MPV carries forward the same engine and transmission options as its hatchback sibling. Prices for the Datsun GO+ starts a bit higher at Rs 4.20 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and rivals its cousin, the Renault Triber in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Datsun Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits
Datsun hasn't had too much success in the Indian market, ever since its introduction in India. However, the year-end benefits and cash discounts on offer, should help attract customers towards the brand in the last month.