- 9 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 12 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan’s Courtroom Drama Witnesses Huge Drop
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Datsun has announced attractive discounts, benefits and special offers in India for the month of November 2020. The company is offering discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles currently sold in the country: Redi-GO, GO and GO+.
Datsun models are offered maximum benefits of up to Rs 51,00 this month. This includes cash discount, exchange bonuses and an early booking benefit available and varies depending on the model. The offer is valid on purchases made between November 1 and November 30, 2020.
Starting with the brand's entry-level model the Datsun Redi-GO, the company is offering maximum discount benefits of up to Rs 38,00. This includes a year-end bonus of up to Rs 11,000 along with Rs 7,000 cash bonus, and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus.
The company is also offering Rs 5,000 corporate offer, that is limited to (Pillars of India & Medical professional) in the country. The Datsun Redi-GO retails between Rs 2.83 lakh and Rs 4.77 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the Datsun GO hatchback, it is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 51,000 during this month. The Datsun GO model attracts the highest discounts this month from the brand's line-up. This includes a year-end bonus of up to Rs 11,000 along with Rs 20,000 cash bonus, and Rs 20,000 exchange bonus when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Datsun GO costs between Rs 3.99 lakh and Rs 6.45 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Prices for the automatic variant start from Rs 6.25 lakh, making it the cheapest car sold with the CVT transmission in India.
The brand's flagship model and compact-MPV Datsun GO+ is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 46,000 this festive season. The Datsun GO+ customers receive a year-end bonus of up to Rs 11,000 along with Rs 15,000 cash bonus, and Rs 20,000 exchange bonus.
The Datsun GO+ retails between Rs 4.19 lakh and Rs 6.89 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The difference between the GO hatchback and the GO+ compact-MPV is just around Rs 40,000.
Thoughts About The Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020
Datsun is offering attractive discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles sold in the Indian market. With the ongoing offer, the cheapest CVT model sold in India becomes more affordable by Rs 51,000. As a result, the company aims to boost sales by attracting more customers to the brand in the country.