- 4 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 7 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 7 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 9 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- News No COVID-19 vaccine request from Pakistan: India
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Movies Swara Bhasker: I Do Not Understand Why Being An Actor And Having An Opinion Are Two Oppositional Things
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles has announced that they have rolled out their 1000th BS6 compliant Heavy-Duty Truck from its Oragadam facility near Chennai.The 1000th vehicle was a BharatBenz 3523R truck, and gave the company reason to celebrate because the vehicle is one of the 1,500 BS6 compliant trucks that were manufactured over the last few months.
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles is also celebrating its Start of Production of its upgraded 4228R model that is one of the brand's best performing models in terms of sales.
Mr Rajaram Krishnamurthy, the Vice President of Marketing, Sales and Customer Service at Daimler India Commercial Vehicles said, "Since premiering our new BharatBenz portfolio of BS6-compliant trucks and buses in January, we have been steadily increasing our lead in the industry. This is proved again now as we celebrate the production of our 1000th BS6 compliant Heavy-Duty Truck."
The company feels that most manufacturers faced major hurdles as far as production was concerned because of the series of disruptions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown that was enforced.
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles managed to stay the course because it has over 80 percent localisation rates for components that are required to upgrade and manufacture BS6 compliant vehicles.
The brand put in place multiple measures to contain the virus at its factory, and said that utmost care was governed towards all its stakeholders. The company continues to fully support employees, suppliers, dealer networks, and customers during the current Coronavirus situation in the country.
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles has also announced free vehicle health checks and warranty extensions for its customer base across the country. The brand has partnered with the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited in order to extend support to stranded drivers for basic requirements such as secured parking, water, fuel, restrooms and shelter.
The brand has also laid down its own safety protocols, and has launched awareness campaigns for its employees, suppliers, and dealer networks via instructional videos and web-based training sessions.
Thoughts About Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Rolling Out Its 1000th Unit
First of, congratulations to Daimler India Commercial Vehicles for having achieved this milestone during a pandemic and a nationwide lockdown. We are sure all their management, employees, suppliers and dealer networks are celebrating! Good show!