- 11 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 14 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Pavitra Rishta Fame Karan Veer Mehra Is All Set To Tie The Knot With Nidhi V Seth On January 24
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Technology company, Continental Automotive India, has announced that the company has got orders to supply digital instrument clusters to Hyundai Motor India for the Hyundai Venue and Verna. In doing so, Continental Automotive India has increased its production and development capabilities at its manufacturing plant in Bangalore, Karnataka. The company has increased its production and development capabilities to meet the growing local demand.
According to Prasad C. Basappa, Head of Business Unit Human Machine Interface in India, "We are upbeat about the growth potential of products, software and services that enrich the user experience (UX) of vehicle drivers and passengers in India. The user experience is becoming the key product differentiator for vehicle manufacturers and buying decisions by consumers are influenced by UX more than ever. The global market is growing significantly, and the value share is also increasing in India. As a global market leader in this field, we have received some significant orders in 2020 to continue our growth journey here."
For this reason, the recent capacity augmentation in Bengaluru for HMI supports Continental's philosophy of ‘In the market, for the market'. "In addition to supporting the local market, our products manufactured in India continue to be used on cars that some vehicle manufacturers export to different markets in Asia, North America, Europe and Africa'', Prasad C Basappa further added.
Business Unit Human Machine Interface (HMI BU) is part of the Business Area ‘Vehicle Networking and Information' (VNI) within Automotive Technologies at Continental. They develop systems and solutions for a holistic human-machine interface, such as instrument clusters, display solutions, head-up displays, multimedia systems and cockpit high-performance computers. In India, the business unit has been successfully partnering with automotive OEMs to deliver user-experience rich information systems and solutions.
Thoughts About Continental Automotive India Making Instrument Clusters For Hyundai Motor Company
Continental Automotive India, has announced that the company has got orders to supply digital instrument clusters to Hyundai Motor India for the Venue and Verna. This will not only help increase the production in the company manufacturing plant in Bangalore but also meet the growing local demand.