- 7 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 20 Highlights: Bigg Boss Takes Away All The Luxuries From The Contestants
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Technology company, Continental Automotive India, has announced that the company has got orders to supply digital instrument clusters to Hyundai Motor India for the Hyundai Venue and Verna. In doing so, Continental Automotive India has increased its production and development capabilities at its manufacturing plant in Bangalore, Karnataka. The company has increased its production and development capabilities to meet the growing local demand.
According to Prasad C. Basappa, Head of Business Unit Human Machine Interface in India, "We are upbeat about the growth potential of products, software and services that enrich the user experience (UX) of vehicle drivers and passengers in India. The user experience is becoming the key product differentiator for vehicle manufacturers and buying decisions by consumers are influenced by UX more than ever. The global market is growing significantly, and the value share is also increasing in India. As a global market leader in this field, we have received some significant orders in 2020 to continue our growth journey here."
For this reason, the recent capacity augmentation in Bengaluru for HMI supports Continental's philosophy of ‘In the market, for the market'. "In addition to supporting the local market, our products manufactured in India continue to be used on cars that some vehicle manufacturers export to different markets in Asia, North America, Europe and Africa'', Prasad C Basappa further added.
Business Unit Human Machine Interface (HMI BU) is part of the Business Area ‘Vehicle Networking and Information' (VNI) within Automotive Technologies at Continental. They develop systems and solutions for a holistic human-machine interface, such as instrument clusters, display solutions, head-up displays, multimedia systems and cockpit high-performance computers. In India, the business unit has been successfully partnering with automotive OEMs to deliver user-experience rich information systems and solutions.
Thoughts About Continental Automotive India Making Instrument Clusters For Hyundai Motor Company
Continental Automotive India, has announced that the company has got orders to supply digital instrument clusters to Hyundai Motor India for the Venue and Verna. This will not only help increase the production in the company manufacturing plant in Bangalore but also meet the growing local demand.