- 21 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Finance Top 5 Banks Offering Best Interest Rates On 3-Year Fixed Deposits In 2021
- News Yediyurappa has done good work: J P Nadda
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Disappointed Barty to 'keep fighting for that gold medal' as Osaka progresses
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna is 'Back For A Day' for Mission Majnu, Read On!
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Technology company, Continental Automotive India, has announced that the company has got orders to supply digital instrument clusters to Hyundai Motor India for the Hyundai Venue and Verna. In doing so, Continental Automotive India has increased its production and development capabilities at its manufacturing plant in Bangalore, Karnataka. The company has increased its production and development capabilities to meet the growing local demand.
According to Prasad C. Basappa, Head of Business Unit Human Machine Interface in India, "We are upbeat about the growth potential of products, software and services that enrich the user experience (UX) of vehicle drivers and passengers in India. The user experience is becoming the key product differentiator for vehicle manufacturers and buying decisions by consumers are influenced by UX more than ever. The global market is growing significantly, and the value share is also increasing in India. As a global market leader in this field, we have received some significant orders in 2020 to continue our growth journey here."
For this reason, the recent capacity augmentation in Bengaluru for HMI supports Continental's philosophy of ‘In the market, for the market'. "In addition to supporting the local market, our products manufactured in India continue to be used on cars that some vehicle manufacturers export to different markets in Asia, North America, Europe and Africa'', Prasad C Basappa further added.
Business Unit Human Machine Interface (HMI BU) is part of the Business Area ‘Vehicle Networking and Information' (VNI) within Automotive Technologies at Continental. They develop systems and solutions for a holistic human-machine interface, such as instrument clusters, display solutions, head-up displays, multimedia systems and cockpit high-performance computers. In India, the business unit has been successfully partnering with automotive OEMs to deliver user-experience rich information systems and solutions.
Thoughts About Continental Automotive India Making Instrument Clusters For Hyundai Motor Company
Continental Automotive India, has announced that the company has got orders to supply digital instrument clusters to Hyundai Motor India for the Venue and Verna. This will not only help increase the production in the company manufacturing plant in Bangalore but also meet the growing local demand.