- 9 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Sports Did not expect to debut for India in Australia, says Natarajan after creating history
- Movies Pavitra Rishta Actor Karan Veer Mehra Ties The Knot With Actress Nidhi V Seth In Delhi
- News Farmers' tractor rally allowed to enter Delhi under strict vigil
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Organiser of one the most exclusive motor shows in the world, the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este, have taken a decision to reschedule the event that was to be held at Lake Como this October.
The Grand Hotel Villa d'Este and the BMW Classic Group have now rescheduled the event for between 28 and 30 May 2021.
The organisers said that travel restrictions across the world is the primary reason for the cancellation of the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este this year. Plans are already being made for the rescheduled event.
The organisers of the world's oldest Concorso d'Eleganza said that all the action and limelight would be back in 2021 with a fantastic selection of motorcycles and cars that stand confirmed in their classes. In addition, all weekend highlights will carry over to next year.
A statement from Grand Hotel Villa d'Este and the BMW Classic Group read, "In particular, we would like to extend our most sincere thanks for the loyalty of our participants and guests who had expressed their wish to join us for a unique autumn edition."
"We will be delighted to welcome you properly next May under more favourable conditions.We wish our participants, visitors and supporters of the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este all the very best and hope you stay safe in the meantime," it added.
In related news, organisers of the Pebble Beach Concorso d'Eleganza announced earlier this year that their event that was scheduled for 16 August this year was cancelled in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The event was to mark 70 years of the Pebble Beach Concorso d'Eleganza and the organisers had lined up special showcases and announcements as part of the celebration.
The event has now been rescheduled for 15 August next year, and the organisers have confirmed that all tickets that were purchased this year would be valid for next year's edition. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The 2020 Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este Edition Rescheduled For Next Year
We appreciate that the organisers were hopeful that the 2020 edition would stay as scheduled. However, cancelling this year's event was the right way to go. The Covid-19 pandemic remains uncertain, and we hope that next year's event will go as planned.