- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
CEAT tyres have introduced new measures to ensure the safety of its customers and its dealer partners. The new CEAT services include contactless pick and drop service, appointment-based service and in-shop measures.
These services by Ceat not only take care of all tyre-related issues but also ensure regular business for the CEAT shoppe partners. The services will be launched under strict rules and regulations across the country and will be available in 22 cities by the next week.
Commenting on this, Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT Tyres Ltd said,
"CEAT is fully committed towards ‘Making Mobility Safer and Smarter'. At a time when the country is battling the coronavirus threat, safety and convenience of our customers are of utmost importance."
"The introduction of a contactless service showcases our commitment to maintaining safety norms and hygiene at our CEAT Shoppe. The Shoppe comes with a capability/is designed in a way to address all of the customers' vehicular needs with the highest safety precautions in place."
"The intent is two-fold, to make tyre maintenance safe and easy for customers and to ensure business continuity of our dealer partners."
So during the contactless pick-up and drop facility, the vehicle will be picked up from the customer's doorstep and then after the service, the vehicle will be dropped back to the customer's place, thus maintaining the social distance norms.
Customers can give a missed call on 8657589639 to book a service appointment at the nearest CEAT store. A WhatsApp based service will also be available for the customers for constant updates from the company.
CEAT is following all the necessary rules and regulations that have been laid out by the Government. Customers are scanned at the entrance and provided with liquid hand sanitizers and they should be wearing a mask at all times. All the vehicles are sanitized before and after the service so the customers need not worry about that.
Thoughts About The New Contactless Service By CEAT
Through this new service program, customers will be able to relax back at home while their tyres are being serviced. We highly recommend this program at the current time since it's the monsoon season and your tyres need to be checked.